Male guinea pig near Lexington, KY

kywildpigs

Post   » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:39 pm

It's been over a week since I took him to the vet, and I haven't heard anything from the person who they thought would be interested in him. At this point he might be staying with me forever. I'm okay with it, but I have four others and for some reason I think five is too many? LOL. Or maybe because it's an uneven number. But he's happy and healthy and I will take excellent care of him. I start my final semester on Monday (YAY!) and in between work and my senior practicum, I'll be busy during the days and wouldn't be able to transport him very far if anyone still wants him.

I love him though. I'm calling him Gus. I bought some fleece on clearance at Walmart and set up a 2x2 cage in the corner of my room after some rearranging. :) I'm glad I held on to the extra cubes and coroplast I had!

He's a food bowl flipper though! Agh that's my biggest pet peeve! I hate it worse than fleece burrowing! I've gotta get a food bowl that attaches to the side so he can't flip it!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Or a heavy ceramic one?

mkkayla
Supporter in '14

Post   » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:44 am

My neutered boy, Beau, can flip even the big heavy ceramic ones.

kywildpigs

Post   » Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:07 am

^ One of my girls can flip them too, lol.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:26 am

Oh, it's back! Love Tlpmarketplace!

SuperGuineaPigPe

Post   » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:46 am

Gus is beatiful. Somehow i think my little bowl flipper Gizmo would like him lol. My guinea pig Marabelle died a few weeks ago and ive been trying to get another boy but im not sure if my parents would allow it. They werent to keen when i adobted Marabelle, but I know i need to have a friend for gizmo.