WindeSpirit.com ~ Sewing 4 A Cause

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:28 pm

Thank you gals :-)

GP_mum, I'm glad your girls love their HZ Tunnel and Canopy so much!
*blush* Actually the USA free shipping and discount on all out of the US was reinstated last week for the rest of the year. I've only announced it on the web site and yesterdays newsletter till now. I think I'll stay with yesterdays theme of thought ... misjiff managed! :-)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:57 pm

OUT OF TOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:10 pm

Obviously I'm back in town, have been for a couple weeks now, but had to just leave this as it was for the time. Think it's safe to say you all know what happened (look in general chat if not).

Today I reinstated accepting orders again.
Working a good bit slower then before and spacing out in thoughts often, very easily distracted at even birds in the yard, but, I think it's time to try and pick up feet again instead of shuffle along.

PinkRufus
Contributor in 2020

Post   » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:44 am

The little sultans love their new pillows! Thanks for doing such beautiful work!

Hugo:

Roger:

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:00 pm

Aw, your honeys look so happy!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:13 pm

The little sultans, I love that. And they have pillow harems :-) Hugo and Roger look like the happy little charmers they are. Thank you for sharing their pictures PinkRufus!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:57 pm

Things are slowing moving on and it's time for some long overdue updating here now that I'm starting to feel more myself.

The ordering system got changed back to what most of you already know, I won't touch it again, at least for another 10 years, unless I'm forced to! There are still a few pages I haven't gotten fixed yet, so if you're waiting on one in particular, just sent me a message and I'll make those the priorities.

Late last year Hutch House Cozies were introduced by customer request, because of their more specific designed and intended for use I haven't focused to much on them though because of that.

The past month I've been doing some shameful teasing of the newest house, officially released today.
Turtle House
ImageImage

They come in 3 sizes (so far) and for the rest of the month they are $2.00 off, any size.

The past several months I've also been working on dwindling my 'scraps' boxes making scrappy patchwork pads and blankets. They take a bit of time to put together, but it's adds up like nickles and dimes all the same for me. In the spirit of getting ready for a move a couple towns over, I'm not charging for pads and smaller blankets made in the patchwork style, the bigger the blanket the bigger the patchwork pieces will be. It might be blocks, rectangles, triangles, or just the crazy anything goes curves and corners, color variations different and interesting. Each and every one is truly unique is about the safest thing to say. But here's a couple of the most recent examples:
Example 1
Example 2
They do only come in the items with batting in, that means all the high absorbency things, sorry, it won't happen. But regular pads, traditional blankets, even tunnels, not a problem.

And the moving thing, Eric is finally saying life isn't getting any younger and taking the plunge to buying and house! And yes, we're taking a full month to move so I'll be able to easily keep up with orders :)

One last special for this month. Any house purchase, be it a new or old design, will receive an additional free scrappy patchwork pad. Any house, any size. No codes to use, it's a automatic freebie!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:09 pm

Oh, a house! That is super! I hope you enjoy it and hope that all the sheetrock stays on the ceilings! ;-)

And the patchwork pieces look wonderful!

jacqueline

Post   » Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:12 pm

Oh, my word!! I just received my package and I'm so excited! I ordered the Turtle House and a Gumdrop house. They both came with gorgeous patchwork pads.

I am truly in awe of you handiwork. Both houses are soooo spacious and cozy at the same time. I can't wait to let the pigs move in so I can take pictures to share, but I just wanted to post about how amazed I am. You truly are gifted. Thanks!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Such cute houses.

And Hugo! I love him!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:26 pm

Glad you like them Jacqueline! Hope the piggies do to!

Thank you Lynx and Snowflakey. Hugo charms another :-)

I'll be extending the free patchwork pad with any house until further notice also. Looking at the boxes, that might be a few months, but I don't think any of you will mind!

The closing on our new home was finalized, it ours!!! We start moving things in a few days after we get the locks and code changed. I can hardly wait to get started on the new sewing room and make it truly what I want it to be without any of the rental restrictions. Today Eric had me pick out a good velocity exhaust fan that will be installed, very pleasantly surprised by that splurge though I'm sure he had heating/cooling efficiency in mind since I've been using a window fan these past years. I'm finally getting a little bit excited to move now!

jacqueline

Post   » Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Good for you! Blessings on the move and your new space!