Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:29 am

Chocks just had his cage cleaned out. He is making ajustments to the hay stack. Must not have been to his liking. Lol

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:08 am

Well, piggie conversions are part of the fun! And oh yes, I had plenty of groomers in the past and we currently have 4/4 human groomers. Yiyi loves hub's beard stubs and cleans them with her front teeth, lol.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:30 am

aww bless them :) chock likes trying to run off with a dread sometimes. He s a funny one. :)

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:24 pm

Watch out! My daughter lost a large lock of hair to a nibbly young pig. The pig was perched on her shoulder and my daughter just didn't notice until the deed was done.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:37 pm

ooo dear. Note to self. Ty dreads back before handling.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:52 pm

chock has invited all guineas to his cage for a party as everything s everywhere apart from his pelit bowl thats not been spilled. He woke me playing with bull rush ball. Sounded like he was in a pyle of leaves in fall when ever he play with it. I like it when he plays but not at two a m

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:20 am

Chock way almost a kg again. He is a small pig with a loud wheek on him. He my baby :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:25 am

Chock squeel for greens this morning. Thats the loudest i heard him since spike got re homed. He came running over to the cage edge to be hand fed bless him. He not empty pelit bowl or strip cage of hay any more. He has finally made the link that food will always be there now which is good. New it was gonna take time but he bouncing back to how he use to be.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:20 am

Chock doesnt wanna be touched or picked up today for some reason. Must do more hand feeding i think. he loves bein hand fed :) he so soft in his coat its like silky soft and shiney so i must be doing something right.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:47 am

Managed to calm chock down enough to pick him up to clean cage. Now he popcorning around in there and talking. Silly pig i have.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:28 am

now he letting me stroke him inside his cage with out running off. I dont understand him sometimes lol

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:09 am

Woken up by chock wheeking for veg :) how he new it was six a m i dont know. he always gets fed after i take my medication. He is very bright. I am giving him a corse in hand theropy as he is a little bit shy and his stress hormones neede to drop in his blood. he is scared of hands but thats not surprising after what he been through. i been hand feeding him by hand since spike went. He is getting better. Its just gonna take time.