Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:53 am

chocks had some snuggle time on mummys lap. He was purring like a cat while bein stroked.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:28 am

chocks so sweet. I love him very much.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:10 am

the thing i love about chock is that he takes me as he finds me no matter what. He gets very clingy to me when i feel really down like now. he will hang on to my clothes so i cant move him them he starts licking my hands in comfort. Bless him.

rpaws

Post   » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:08 pm

That is so sweet about Chock taking you as he finds you. My first little piggie Rocky was like that. He was so happy for any attention.

Now my present two girls look down their noses at me. One is convinced she is only here because I haven't found the stew pot yet.

I take them as they are, but it is nice to have a guinea pig that likes being with you - as opposed to those who act like they are on a bad date every time you hold them.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:56 am

he digs his claws in to my clothing when i feel sad and licks the tears from my face. So sweet he is.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:19 am

cleaned chocksters cage out this morning. Hes so happy when he gets a cage clean. He has this really sorry for him self wheekwheek noise that he starts making when cage cleaning day starts my heart melts and i have to clean it. hes so greatful afterwords its so pretty to see.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:25 pm

he rewards me for cleaning it by popcorning and wheeking to him self then runs through the hay stack till he falls asleep. bless him.

Rebelfemme2

Post   » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:30 pm

Hi Maddy,

I've been busy lately but I thought I'd pop in to say hi to you and Chock. I know he'll be there for you but I hope things are going a bit better for you too. Ebony really likes to lick my face too, especially when I brush her.

Hugs for you and a belated birthday "wheek-wheek!" from Marble and Ebony for your adorable little Chock.

Edit: if you have a picture you really want to hear about, let me know via email. I can't promise to do it for many pics but I'll write them our for you when I can. If you want.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:04 am

thanks... Hope your pigs are well. Chocks in good spirits today :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 am

nice to see him happy. Think it was the cage clean that done it. a cage clean always cheers him up. nice i can make him happy with a cage clean or a toilet roll inside filled with hay or a bowl of fresh greens or a run. . He dont ask for much.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:21 am

goin in to town on tuesday to get some hay, food and dandelion stuf for chock. I love looking forward to seeing his reaction when i bring the stuf in for him. :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:53 am

giving chock a run after breakfast. He loves a run :) he has been squeeling his head off since i opened my eyes.