Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:00 am

i have a lawn of grass across the street i can get plenty of fresh grass from when i want it. My other half doesnt mind chock eating it iether. It was his idea to give it to chock. Saves him cutting it.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:39 am

he also has a pen for running in with a net to go over the top so chock can have outside time this year which is something he has never had before.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:21 am

chocks now went off carot. Fussy little man that he is.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:16 pm

got chocks cage cleaned out. He had a extra bowl of greens as he was so good in his caryer.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:58 am

chocks had fun in his run this morning. He was full of energy today for some reason. he loves getting out to play. Thats the furst thing he asks for after i have taken my tablets is to come out to play.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:51 am

hopeing my online order for chockster comes today. Looking forward to hearing his reaction to his supplies :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:36 am

chocks order was delivered today so we well stocked up on hay bedding dandelion and green oat mix and food.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:44 am

chocks having fun in his pen this morning. Runnin about like mad usually he just uses the space to potter bitween his veg bowl and hay box but not today...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:53 am

chock greeted me with shrill wheeks this morning. He was quite keen to come out.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 am

he gets fresh veg in his play enclosure as well as fresh hay in his box. so hes keen to come out each day. Its good for him to get out of his cage and be able to explore/run/eat or sleep in his box. he only gets veg once a day in the morning when he runs.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:32 pm

goin in to town on wednesday to see if i can track down a new sleeping house for chock. Wonder what i will find.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:14 am

chocks been wanting cuddles this morning which is unusual for him as he usually wants cuddles in the evening...bless him.