Chock

daveandtiff

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:23 am

awww...that's so sweet! What a perfect way to spend the morning!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:34 am

He takes me by surprise sometimes. Hes very variable mood wise. Just like me.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:09 am

i am hopeing i find him a new sleeping space tomoro.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:24 am

managed to find chock a new sleeping space. Its a wooden house meant for a rabbit but i thought He would like it so i got it. Hes been enjoying bightin it and running in and out of it. Plus i got him some more hay.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:00 am

i have put a stick that he likes inside the house to get him use to the space faster. Hes inside it munching away.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:21 am

is it worth putting some hay in there as well do you think? Got him all cleaned out as well so his cage is nice and clean.

daveandtiff

Post   » Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:33 pm

He's having an adventure today, is he? We've had a very perky boy today. He always makes me laugh seeing him sprint and sometimes fly through the air onto his blanket :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:57 am

chocks got a new house that i am trying to get him use to. Is it worth putting some hay in there to make him more comfortable with the space? Just a thought. Got his cage all cleaned out before i put the new house in. so he was popcorning around and exploring the space including the house. I love hearing him talk to him self after i have done a cage clean. Really, he talks to him self.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:56 am

put some hay in his new sleeping space so hopefully he will get the message that thats where hes supposed to sleep. In theary...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:10 pm

chock loves his new house. Hes not come out of it much today since i put the hay inside it. I want him to get his scent on it. Thats why i put the hay in.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:30 am

chocks got alfalfa blocks as well as the alfalfa hay.

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:52 pm

So cute! Glad he loves his new house :)