Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:59 am

yeh he wont come out of it very easy. Glad i made the right choice. There were sevral houses to choose from and it looks like i have picked the right one.

daveandtiff

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:50 am

Sounds so, Maddy! I'm glad he approves. Job well done!

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:03 am

there were sevral houses to choose from but the one meant for rabbits lookde the best one for chock as he likes to sprawl out when he sleeps. So i got it and turns out he loves it.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:29 am

Chock enjoys dandelion very much...

daveandtiff

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:31 am

We have green dandelion in the stores and occasionally red dandelion. Wouldn't you know it, Capy will only choose the red occasionally. They tend to go for the outdoor dandelion better.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:04 pm

its still handy you can get dry dandelion when fresh isnt available.

daveandtiff

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:24 am

We would have to try to find it dried and see how they like it (or dry our own). I know there is dandelion tea avail. I have used it for it's anti-inflam and diuretic properties. Higher in oxalic acid, though.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:07 am

chocks had his cage all cleaned. Thats him good for another week. Dont know about giving the tea vertion to your pigs would be a safe one. Perhaps look online to see whether you can track some dry dandelion down in your part of the world... My room now smells like fresh wood and hay. Smells like a barn but a clean one.

daveandtiff

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:02 am

Sorry, was confusing how I wrote that. Two different topics - I know there is a dandelion tea. ~and~ Have fed the boys who are needing it for anti-inflam or diuretic purposes the actual dandelion greens (fresh).
We're lucky enough to get fresh dandelion green in our backyard most of the year, just not as much during the winter, so that's when the dry would come in handy.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:59 am

dandelion only comes up in spring in the u k and thats it. The rest of the year its gotta be dry.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:59 am

chocks not had his run today as He usually spends the day in his nice clean cage scent marking or fresh hay munchin

Riahrae

Post   » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:52 pm

My piggy mocha and chestnut don't get along at all either I couldn't bear to get rid of either one of them I just separated the 2 that got along so well (mocha and nutmeg) and kept chestnut away from them. They get along no problem during floor time though even when there's food around, maybe it was just the living spaces. My pigs are so picky, well chestnut is and would much rather have her space to herself.