Chock

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu May 26, 2016 4:41 am

he also enjoys the inside of a toilet roll filled with hay for cage play time.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue May 31, 2016 7:31 am

chock is doin well. Goin to a new shop to see what they have for piggies tomoro with my carer so i am looking forward to seeing what they have n to chocks reaction when i get back with stuf for him. How he knows things are for him i dont know but he does :)

Riahrae

Post   » Tue May 31, 2016 10:20 pm

It's strange how they know things. I'm glad chock is doing well :)

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:49 am

your pigs sound like quite a handful. Sweet though.

Riahrae

Post   » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:07 pm

They are all little sassy pants. Stubborn, spoiled, but they are very loved and they know it too

Chock sounds sweet and smart

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:20 am

went to the new shop and chock got. Fruit sticks. A toy carrot that he can play with inside his cage. A toy for pen use. Fruit balls. Fruit biscuits and two herbal mixes that i had never seen before so i thought i would give them a try. Chock is smart. To smart lol.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:23 am

did a spot clean of the area where chocks house sits. I am worried about him getting infections in his feet so i always make sure he has a dry area to rest and eat hay in.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:34 am

got Chocks cage all cleaned out yesterday so he has been running around his cage like mad this morning.

Riahrae

Post   » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:00 pm

My girls go nuts when i clean their cage and as im cleaning they popcorn

So cute

Maddy_harper

Post   » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:58 am

chocks cleaning day has come again. He has turned in to a cuddle bug lately. He digs his claws in to my clothing when he is sitting on me so i cant move him easy. Think he knows mummys not well. he wants to make me feel ok by licking any available skin he can get to. What a strange pig i have.

daveandtiff

Post   » Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:57 pm

He's a good guy. Glad he knows his Mom well and that you are well-licked.

Wheekers3

Post   » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:36 am

Guinea Pigs are the best medicine! : )