The adventures of...

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:02 am

I was woken up this morning at 4 o'clock by two very disconsolate piglets and when I went in with the kids just now to see what all the fuss was about we have eaten all the hay so I had nothing to sleep underneath silly pigs
Sorry apples dictation is being really rubbish disgruntled piglets

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:52 am

My girls do the same thing on the rare occasions they run completely out of hay! They get so loud and obnoxious, I can hear clearly hear them screaming in the basement from the main level. You'd think some terrible atrocity had happened. They certainly have us trained! "We scream, you feed."

Maddy_harper

Post   » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Oh yes you're absolutely right it's up feed me a midget Lee already pay the consequences because my squeaks you're going to get higher and higher and higher until the glass bricks on the windows feed me LOL

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:21 am

Since stripey found his week he won't stop doing it and because he's doing it Choc then think something exciting is happening so he starts up there continuously we can stay in my head right in
Pigs!!!

GuineaPigMomo1

Post   » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:40 pm

They certainly feed off of each other! Do you ever play your instruments near them, where they can hear them? Do they react to the music? My Charlie loves to wheek at the top of her lungs when I sing near her. I wondered if your boys do anything similar when they hear your music.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:28 pm

Yes they do they react differently to all the different flutes that I have some of them make them fall over
Or they'll just stand there and sway it's very strange
They love music
Mind you they have no choice with the owner of being a musician

rpaws

Post   » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:32 pm

So glad Chock has a friend. Wow such vibrant piggie personalities. When my girls get to a wheeking, I tend to say to them, " Is Timmy in the well? Is Timmy in the well again?" (Like they are Lassie or something.) They just continue wheeking and looking at me like I am nuts.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:10 am

I'm going to go to the shop today that has animal stuff to see if there're any dandelion and final sticks because the fennel and Dandyline sticks I got a couple weeks ago have all now disappeared so have a carrot and herb ones

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:11 am

I'm also going to get some salad with carrots in it to see if Choc will eat it because stripey is now the food scout if he says choccy is it a stroppy won't eat it then chocolate eater is really strange

rpaws

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:13 am

My Iveagh was like that with tomatoes. She would only eat plum tomatoes. Then Neeley came along who has never met a tomato she didn't like. Neeley just would be like "Well if you are not going to eat that type of tomato I will just have to stuff myself with it." Iveagh now will eat any tomato.

Maddy_harper

Post   » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:21 pm

I went shopping for the piglets and I got
Meadow hay cookies
The last two packets of dandelion sticks in the shop and some salad
Almost forgot the banana apple and carrot cubes

Maddy_harper

Post   » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:08 am

Stripey did something silly yesterday and involve me having to rescue him from himself
It was underneath the towel and managed to overtake out the food bottle and got trapped underneath it so then you started to scream's head off because he couldn't move so I had to go and take him out
I'm using a slightly bigger towel today and I've put the plane closure on the top so there is no wedges for him to try and take his way underneath plus there is a box with Harry inside it as well as the little holidays and so far so good he hasn't tried to get underneath the towel
Correction a box of hay
My Apple's dictation is being rubbish today for some reason