Everyone Will Always Remember A Little Fairy

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:44 am

Wow, tie flies. Everyone needs a little Fairy!

wibster1

Post   » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:29 am

Belated Happy Birthday little Fairy. Love the picture of her sitting watching tv. xx

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:18 pm

I know I haven't visited here for ages . . . Hello, everyone :)

It is 3 years today since we lost Fairy. I can honestly say it still hurts as much . . . I want to remember her and be happy but I just feel such loss and sadness and just wish she was still here. I know all my guinea pig friends will understand that feeling. Every single guinea pig we loose leaves us with a heavy heart.

I know a lot of you here remember her with great fondness. Thank you for those five years of sharing in her magic xxx

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:08 pm

Hi Mildred! It's good to see you here, and I know we all understand the sadness that lingers when someone special departs this life. Fairy was so special.

I hope all is going well for you and Ian.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:14 pm

Hi Snowflakey,
Hello :)
Thank you, yes, all is going well here! As you probably know we now have our hands full with a slightly bigger bundle of joy - a dog! Minty! And just three piggies now, Posy, Pansy and Betty. We lost little Bertie just a few weeks ago.
Hope all is well with you!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:30 pm

I am always happy to see you! Fairy was special to us all. I know she will never be forgotten.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Aw! Thank you, Lynx xxx

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:23 pm

Good to see you, MildredM! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering how you and Ian, the piggies, and Ian's folks were doing.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:26 pm

Hello, bpatters :)
Hope all is good with you! I often think about GL and all the people here!

Baba

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello Mildred,

nice to hear from you after a long time. Fairy will always have a place in our hearts and the wonderful pictures of her gives me a warm feeling. She will never be forgotten.

I still have some postcards from my Fair Package I won in GL auction and I cherish them very much.

By the way pictures, how about you introduce Minty to us. I would really like to see how Minty the "bark piggy" looks like.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:51 pm

Fairy was truly one of a kind. She touched so many during her short time on earth. I will always remember Fairy.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:19 am

Aw, Thank you Baba . . . It's lovely to think you still have some of those postcards :)
I will get some photos on Flickr today and share them here later!

Ccc, she was, wasn't she . . . I think we all have special memories of our piggies that have left us x