Everyone Will Always Remember A Little Fairy

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:12 am

Oh, looking forward to seeing your barking pig!

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:55 am

It's always good to see you Mildred. Fairy was truly special and loved by all. So sorry you lost Bertie.

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:57 am

Here's Minty (Araminta Magic-Mittens . . . of course)!

As a teeny, weeny pup . .

A few days later of being a teeny weeny puppy!

Getting bigger . . .

And fully grown 9 month old young lady (taken a few days ago)!

Minty-in-a-box!

A spot of brain-training with her daddy!

An exercise in levitating!

A well deserved rest on her bean-bag bed . . .

With a choice of bed covers!

Valentines Day special!

Flap-o-meters testing wind strength!

Is it teatime?

How could we not love her . . .

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:22 pm

Too, too cute and precious! I love her name. ;o)

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:38 pm

She's adorable!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Wow! Big hugs for Minty!! I love your pics!

Minty, dear, do stop by now and again and tell us what you, Ian, and MildredM are up to!

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:00 pm

ZOMG!!! Minty is adorable! What an expressive face! She is unbelievable. What is her breed?

I love that her harness has her name on it. Trust you and Ian to have a well-appointed barking pig with all the proper accoutrements!

Baba

Post   » Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Simply a gorgeous Minty. Mildred you are such gifted photographer. As Minty is already in a box, put a stamp on it and send her over to me :-)).

poppycorn

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:51 am

Hey Mildred! So lovely to see the lovely Fairy and Minty on here. :) It's so weird, I had a dream last night about you and Ian and Minty and the pigs... we were all at this random fairground!

Breadfan4

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:57 am

MildredM, it's wonderful to see you back on here. Fairy will live on in everyone's memories as you let us into her (and your) life with your fantastic descriptions and pictures. Glad you and the family are well (and Minty is adorable!)

MildredM
The-Fairy-in-my-Heart

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:49 am

Oh Thank you all :) You are so kind and lovely!

Fancy dreaming about us, the piggies and Minty, poppycorn!! Hope all is well with you!

Baba!! If I could clone Minty we would certainly be pleased to send you the spare one!! What a parcel that would be!

Hello, breadfan4, Thank you! It's good to be back!

Snowflakey, you would not believe all the Minty acoutrementia we've had to collect!! She only has 4 beds though, unlike Fairy's forty-something!!! It's lovely spoiling them, isn't it?! She is a cross - a Cocker-poo x Labra-doodle!! It was an intended cross!!!

Thanks, GrannyJu1. Can you remember Minty (Araminta) and Monty Mouse? We've got quite a stash of names to go at if . . . IF ever we get a second dog!!

Thanks, bpatters :)

Thanks for the Minty-hugs, Lynx, they have been duly passed on!! We've been up to quite a lot! I got back in the saddle just before Christmas after a 35 year break!! That was interesting, and good fun! Then Ian decided he wanted to learn to ride recently - he is now cantering fairly well so I hope we can go on some brisk hacks together when we find somewhere decent! I've been over some jumps but nothing like the jumps from all those years ago!!

We've been doing a lot of walking, naturally! And Ian changed jobs, a lot less stressful job this time. And I'm not sure if I mentioned Betty, the Ice Cream Tricycle!!

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:02 pm

The Ice Cream Tricycle??? Is that the new job?