The Legend Of Stripey

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Those are great pics! I especially like the one with Ted Edward Boar's DAD.

JaneDoe

Post   » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:18 am

Who is the homicidal-looking piggy?

Diva

Post   » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:30 am

That is the lovely Princess Callie (She who must be obeyed!). It's hard to be a princess when your slave does not do your bidding!

JaneDoe

Post   » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:57 am

She's quite beautiful.

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:59 pm

Loved the photo of Callie. She is indeed gorgeous and should be obeyed.

JaneDoe

Post   » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:33 am

Is she a himi?

minismama

Post   » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:46 am

No, she is a PEW.

OurMissEllie

Post   » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:49 am

have really enjoyed this thread (among lots of threads to enjoy) and reading about the life cycles and different personalities. It's so good to know that rescued piggies are re-homed and are able to enjoy happier lives with caring humans.

minismama

Post   » Fri May 19, 2017 1:54 pm

I am Rosie THE Bear. I used to live with a human named, Diva. A few years ago, she adopted me, and another human adopted my sister, Ella THE Bear. My human died suddenly in April. I was scared, but the lady who adopted my sister showed up really fast and adopted me. (some humans are capable of advanced communication. It's true!)

My new humans liked me, but they were really sad because their loud triangle faced pig, Phoenix, had a tumour and had to be put to sleep the day after I arrived. My sister, Ella, has always been sickly. She started having such a hard time breathing that she would practically fall over when she tried to eat. My humans had Ella put to sleep yesterday. They are really sad, again.

The man cleaned Ella's cage and put me into it this morning. I like this cage. I have a neighbor, Ruffles. She eats....A LOT. (that is commendable) This is me. I have amazing nostrils.

minismama

Post   » Fri May 19, 2017 2:01 pm

I also have an amazing BUTT! If it gets itchy while the man human is holding me, I just swing it against the side of his face. (he has razor stubble. that is good for scratching on.)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri May 19, 2017 3:08 pm

You are adorable, Rosie THE Bear!

I am so sorry for your recent losses. It must have been tough on your humans. They are good people. Even if one of them is stubbly.

minismama

Post   » Fri May 19, 2017 8:05 pm

I am Ruffles. Eating is what I do. In two weeks, I will be EIGHT years old.