Can someone help me!?

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:51 pm

This kind of thing really infuriates me to no end. Guinea Pigs are living, breathing creatures. They have probably the sweetest disposition of any pet you can raise. They're meant to be part of our lives and family, not thrown into a cage and kept for amusement.

I put this teacher right there with ignorant parents who buy Guinea Pigs for their kids and after a couple of days or weeks when the kids lose interest or figure out that Guinea Pigs require care, love and attention, they either leave them ignored and uncared-for in a cage somewhere or the piggies wind up in a rescue shelter hoping that someone who is willing to give them a proper home comes along.

I wouldn't be so nice if I saw someone abusing or neglecting their piggie. I understand that the teacher is an adult, but there are ways to get the point across without being disrespectful. The little guy's life depends on it and he deserves better than this. Especially if he is suffering and requires medical care and isn't getting it.

If this school was anywhere near where I live, I would gladly take the poor piggie and give him the love and care he needs.

GUINEAP1225

Post   » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:03 pm

Renonvsparky, I feel so bad for him! We are talking to our principal tomorrow about it. We printed out the guinea lynx care guide for our principal to give her. We are also going to mention the hamster that is a tiny cage that resides in our school. Our plea is, please help enforce the animal welfare in our school. We are nervous but excited! I hope it goes well!