Is It Safe to Neuter a 5 Year Old?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri May 03, 2019 9:37 pm

Yikes, I didn't realize how far you are from the Indiana border. :( That is going to be quite a trek, and I'm trying to think if I know of anybody mid-way that could help. Crystal from RGP wrote:

"She has lived alone for the last 4 years according to the lady that dropped her off. She seems to be healthy and has a great appetite for veggies. she seems to be calm and easy to handle. Comes out of her house when she hears me coming near the cage. She is very fat too. The lady was supposed to drop her off on a Wednesday but never called or showed up then the Friday after that I got a message on my answering machine that she had left the pig on my doorstep and left. I found her about 2 hours after she had dropped her off. Some people should not have animals. My only question is how will we get it to her?"

Let me give this some more thought, and also see if she is expecting any adoptions/transport up your way. She does get adopters from IL, KY and OH, as well as Hoosiers.

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Sat May 04, 2019 11:22 am

Yes, Sellersburg is pretty far from me. There is a rescue 2 hours east of me and it would probably make more sense for me to contact them first. Still, I am open to the idea. I could probably talk my husband into driving close to Cincinnati if we can’t get anyone to help with the middle leg. She sounds like a sweetheart.