A breeder gave me 15 guinea pigs 4 were pregnant - Brunswick, GA

JamiesAnimal
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:44 pm

I had 3 guinea pigs. A breeder gave me all of her guinea pigs because I don't want to breed. 4 moms were pregnant and have all given birth.
I have 34 guinea pigs. Very healthy guinea pigs.
I need to find homes for any of them. I am picky and these guinea pigs are very sweet and loving.

Moms are
Blueberry: She gave birth to a boy and a girl on May 28th
The boy was separated at 3 weeks.
Abby: Gave birth on June 1, 2019 to six guinea pigs. One died a week later, but the other two boys were separated at 3 weeks and three female piggies are with her.
Elizabeth: gave birth to 5 on June 11 and today the boys will be separated. 3 girls and 2 boys
Lovely: gave birth to 4 and I have not yet checked the genders.

You can see any and all of these guinea pigs on my youtube channel if you search Jamie's Animals on youtube. I live streamed everything.

I need loving homes and I live in Brunswick, GA area and am willing to drive anywhere other than California to give them a good home. I prefer that babies do not get separated. I will only consider people who are trusted by the admin. I am not desperate, but 34 guinea pigs is way too many and I cannot imagine keeping these beauties when others could be looking for one. The boys are amazing. They get along with each other. Abe gets along with new boys, but things change if you add more to a group and I don't want to push it.

I will post a video on my channel. Blueberry and Berry must stay together. The same with Walter and Irwin. I am open to losing the most costly as some would refer to them.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:07 pm

Drowning in pigs, are you? That's a LOT of pigs!

Sorry, I don't live in your area and am not in the market for pigs at the moment, but good luck on finding homes for them.

JamiesAnimal
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:17 pm

Please forgive me if the link isn't allowed. I just uploaded the video for the purpose of sharing it right here.

JamiesAnimal
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:22 pm

A ton of growing piggies. I must give them hay now and fill up their bowls.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:12 pm

Cute piggies! It's a good thing I'm not closer, or you'd have fewer and I'd have more, and I'm in no position to take them right now.

Tehuantl

Post   » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:35 pm

Such a lovely sight, so many piggies! Blueberry and Berry really tugs at my heartstrings.

I would love to help, but I only have room for 2 more girls at most to be fair to all for space. I recently lost one of my girls, and there is a hole in the herds hearts. I am not sure, but I probably could get references from my vet and the UW-School of Veterinary Medicine.

I live in the Midwest and have experience transporting piggies over a distance. I am limited though, in how far I can drive as I have physical limitations.

I will look you up on your channel.

JamiesAnimal
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:16 am

Tehuantl wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:35 pm Such a lovely sight, so many piggies! Blueberry and Berry really tugs at my heartstrings.

I would love to help, but I only have room for 2 more girls at most to be fair to all for space. I recently lost one of my girls, and there is a hole in the herds hearts. I am not sure, but I probably could get references from my vet and the UW-School of Veterinary Medicine.

I live in the Midwest and have experience transporting piggies over a distance. I am limited though, in how far I can drive as I have physical limitations.

I will look you up on your channel.
Blueberry is unbelievably sweet. I am unsure of her age. Berry is her daughter. They are very mean to other girls. For some reason though, babies have a way of adding life to an older guinea pig. I am willing to drive. I am not sure if Blueberry and Berry would get along with your other guinea pig, but I trust you. I did separate them at one time and Berry was okay. Berry may be the grouch. Whatever is best for you. If a baby goes, I prefer two. The adult Moms could be by themselves.

Tehuantl

Post   » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:42 am

Hi again,

Ok, it sounds like there would be a clash. I have a very dominant female piggie. While I have experience integrating piggies into a herd, I do not want to add stress to my girls or Blueberry. I would happily take 2 younger female piggies. I want all the little piggies to be happy and content at the end of the day.

May I private message you my information?

JamiesAnimal
Supporter in '15

Post   » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:24 am

Please don't delete this. It is quite urgent at this point. Anybody on here can send me an email at (Gmail) piggystrut Also, if this following number is removed, please save it for people who are interested or members only. Text only and say where you found my number. 9126171555

It is urgent. This is the worst place to live for guinea pigs when 34 of them wait for ups to arrive. I am loading up my guinea pigs for their road trip.

Thank you so so much for helping two babies find homes. Anybody else who is interested, you know. 😊❤

JamiesAnimal
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:03 am

My boy Abe died this morning. Everything I ordered came in the mail yesterday.45 pound box of hay, 25 lb, 50 lb, and 5 lb bags of Timothy choice pellets. I know it is my fault. I love guinea pigs but I hope either something works with YouTube so I can earn money and enjoy spoiling them or something works on YouTube... 33 Guinea pigs.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:09 am

I'm so sorry about Abe.

Tehuantl

Post   » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:05 pm

I sorry to hear about Abe.