'Little Wishbone' Remembered by DaisyMay

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:51 pm

DaisyMay writes:
LITTLE WISHBONE

DECEMBER 24TH 2012 TO NOVEMBER 27TH 2018

Jan our baby girl! You left us nearly a year ago! I was waiting for the pain to lessen and for it to be less raw. But this has not happened!

Remember when we bought you and your sister Joy home at 2 weeks of age and it seems just yesterday!

You were so tiny but even then we could tell you were full of personality and that you would be a special little girl. As you grew so did your attitude! You were the runt but thought you were 10ft tall and would take on anyone! But you had special talents! You knew how we felt! If we were upset you would rest your head on our shoulders and lick our face. If really upset you would put your head under our chin every now again giving gentle head butts. If we needed to smile you would tug on a flannel or your foot. You had the habit of nibbling on my shirts which I thought was cute until I went to wash them and find little holes in them. You loved life and posed for the camera well, you knew how to be cute!

Biting your foot naughty girl!

Giving your mum a kiss when she said GIVE US A KISS!

Getting a tummy massage!

Enjoying the massage pillow!

We are sorry we failed you by taking you to the useless vets! You had head tilt, but they said normal. You deserved better as you gave so much! Even now my darling I am crying thinking how you suffered and that you are NO longer with us! I have one more picture. CUTE Jan!

RIP little wishbone (white mark on top of head)! Can't wait till we are together again. But till then will take care of your sister Joy for as long as we can! How are hearts and arms ache for you our beloved little girl!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:07 pm

Thank-you sef1268! You have no idea how much this means to us! Tears in my eyes again, we won't say good-bye darling, we'll say till we're together again! Thanks again sef1268! We were so lucky to have had you in our lives!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:24 pm

That was so nice of you to put that up for daisymay.

Wishbone was a lovely little guinea pig.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Thanks Lynx. Her name was Jan. We called her wishbone due to the white mark on her head. To us it looked like a wishbone and we thought we were so lucky to have her! Sef1268 is a legend!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:08 am

How sweet! Thanks for sharing!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:37 pm

Thank-you ItsaZoo! We will NEVER forget her. She just loved the camera and our hearts!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:31 pm

What an adorable girl.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:26 am

Thank-you bookfan. Yes Jan was beautiful and if you look at the pictures she knew it. We still miss her like crazy!

SoCalCavies
Partners in Crime

Post   » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi Daisymay!

What a beautiful tribute to Jan! From the moment I saw her, I knew she was special. Her attitude reminds me of Bandit. He was the runt, too! Such small little ones with such huge personalities! She will always be missed.

I hope you are enjoying Heaven, little Wishbone! Thank you for gracing our lives with your presence!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:15 am

Thank-you for your kind words SoCalCavies. She will always be in her slaves heart. And we know where ever she is she is causing mischief! A perfect angel she was and is!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:40 pm

CAN ANYONE HELP ME UPLOAD PICTURES. I AM SORRY TO THOSE I HAVE ASKED THAT FELT THEY COULDN'T HELP ME. LYNX THAT SITE YOU SENT DIDN'T LOAD PICTURES. WHEN I USED THEIR LINKS NO PICTURE SHOWED. SO PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE?

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:11 pm

first picture
Here are the links Lynx. Will see if any work. These are links for one
picture.