Unsure of what happened to my pig

Lisa12

Post   » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:52 am

No,no..he has ceramic one.

Thankyou..i ll send it to you but I have to wait for my sister to wake up(i am taking care of animals and she just goes to parties all the time, eh).

It looks like bald chin. It doesnt look like lump or its not full maybe a bit irritated, i think Ringo had once something similar on his face,altough i am not sure but its looks the same.. i would say. I didnt touch it, cause Ringo had parazites once and it can spread around. It doesnt seem to cause him pain cause he s happy and eats normal.. (hay and pellets, now, in the morning).

I hope you Will know what it is..we ll take a photo and i ll send it to you:)

And thank you again..its been a year since I ve joined this forum with all our problems..and i can happily say..we re still fighting:) and got a lot of usefull advices!!:) #grateful

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:31 am

Sounds like it could be fungal, but hopefully the photo will help someone here give you a more informed opinion.

Hang in there; you're doing a great job!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:39 am

This does not look like something to worry about. Perhaps just pulled out hair? I encourage you to keep an eye on it - for any skin issue, you watch for changes like tenderness, redness, etc.:

Here is your second pic (urine strip):

Lisa12

Post   » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:58 am

Thanks a lot!!

I was freaked out he doesnt have demodex…Ringo had it and it just became more and more(if that makes sense) and in if you dont treat it, whole fur falls out.

I ll wait and keep an eye on it and let you know about changes.. It became over night. I hope Iries dog baccteria is enough, he doesnt need any more dog s stuff I guess except character!

Lisa12

Post   » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:07 am

The hair on Irie s chin are strating growing back:)! It seems he pulled it off, yeah..

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:30 am

Great!

Lisa12

Post   » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:14 pm

We were at vets today.. my sisterand me without Irie.. we got Gentamicyn for inhalations..his vet was asking if he is eating normal and all questions that he needed to know:). I am so fed up with vet visits sometimes that i just cant:)..but he was kind it was okay..i was just answering the questions..
Irie is feeling very well, he is just sneezing again and more discharge thats why he got medicines..i am glad he is living on/off AB so well.

However when we came back.. I am sorry, I have to learn to deal with him like with Ringo and check him before vet visits ..i did..just not good enough..his hair grew back..but i noticed he has some wierd lump on his stomach..i dont like it all..its a bit like watery i dont know.. thing. On left side of his stomach, in the middle/left side.. i hope its not tummor but i am not sure..as Ringo has tumors and this of Irie doesnt look nice..but its very on the outside.

Lynx, can I kindley ask you again ..itsok if i take a photo and send it to you over weekend, please? I know you all have many pigs and maybe somebody has seen something similar. I cant find it online, tough..

Irie is not that Young, he Will be 4 next month..I am planning to send it to his vet and i hope he Will have time to answer ..i am sure he ll know straight away, but i Will do it on moneday or during next week cause i am bothering IRies and Ringos vets a lot and Iries are not working at weekends so we ll send him in his working time.

Kind regards from us to all..

Lisa12

Post   » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:18 pm

*Ringos tummors(2) are mostlikely benign and are not growing which is very verygood..but he has it near tail and Irie s thing cant be the same

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:34 pm

If it's soft and squishy and moves around, it's most likely a lipoma, which is not a tumor but an accumulation of fat cells. Nothing has to be done for them unless they grow so large that they interfere with his ability to move, or make him uncomfortable.

If you want to know what one looks like in humans, look for Dr. Pimple Popper's you tubes or instagrams of lipoma removal.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:00 am

Lisa12, if you have a clear, crisp medical picture or two, I would be happy to put it up.

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:34 am

Thanks, both.

No, it doesnt look like lipoma and it doesnt move around:(.

I ll send you today, than, its hard to describe, so you Will see..

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:46 am

While waiting on Lynx and on moneday on our vet s answer..
HEre we re sending this to you all and to us:)