Unsure of what happened to my pig

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:50 pm

Agree. I wouldn't want them to without at least light sedation.

Lisa12

Post   » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:30 am

Thanks, all..:)

Than its no such a difference if they cut it out completely..if its not without anasthesia, I guess. .. We Will let you know if anything new happen.

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:20 pm

HEy:)
As we are always up to something,...we re looking for Irie s birthday presents..is this okay for pigs..anybody has it?
https://www.zoohit.si/shop/male_zivali/ ... ale/460865

P.S.: Irie s skin formation is unchanged. It doesnt go under skin(I check it very very carefully and it doesnt grow).

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:38 pm

I would email and ask if it's glued together with molasses. If so, it probably has too much sugar in it.

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Thanks for oppinion. In ingridients its written:
Natural fibres, hay (25.7%), starch, carrots (15.5%). He loves carrots.

I feed him homegrown vegetables every day as we have our own garden, grass and we live in the house:). And we got home grown peppers from a farmer who lives close to us. Just tought to buy him something special for 4th i havent decided what..cause he already has so a lot of things..

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:26 pm

I'm paranoid about things like dried carrots. When dehydrated veggies expand in the gut, there is the potential for bloat or even blockage. I have had it happen.

Lisa12

Post   » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:51 pm

Tnx, sef, I didnt buy this, than. We bought tunel made of hay and some green oats and Timothy hay and he was very very happy and excited-he ll be 4 on 31.10, but he already got presents.

Now, I have to ask you something else.
I saw they have (in England)online dermatology service. https://virtualvetderms.com/our-team/
This Sue Paterson seems very very experienced dermatologist. All seemed great, but...
.. their Facebook page seems off(they have little likes..and no comments and all that https://www.facebook.com/virtualvetderms/).
They want payment via credit card so i am hesitant.
I just tought for second oppinion.

I am very happy with our vet as he is experienced and very educated,..however this Sue seems to be dermatologist only,so as i said just for second oppinion.
We Will visit Iries vet next month for stuff for inhalations and check out and we Will also show this skin formation so he can check it not just look at photos, anyway.

What do you think about that..i dont wanna put my credit card numberto something fake, otherwise our three animals have unlimited money for whatever they like..and i am not rich..i just have enough for them, even if i give all to them (sometimes)..if anybody knows something about it. Please write:)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:36 pm

I vote no. I would not use their service.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:27 pm

Just from the little that I skimmed through their FB page, I saw no reviews or comments---which strikes me as odd and concerning. I vote No as well.

Lisa12

Post   » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:28 am

Thanks for oppinions!

I decided against it..its a shame cause as i said this dr seems really experienced, but this whole fcebook andcredit card thing is just odd. I rather pay with paypal whatever i am buying or when i get it as we do it in our country.

I checked couple other things like that and none of it seemed very accurate to be honest.. so..yeah, this online vet things dont seem to work.

So we ll have to sort it out *live*.. Alright, than.. I ll report to you when we do it..as I said in November.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:38 am

There are so many online scams, it's better to play it safe. Good luck and keep us posted.

Lisa12

Post   » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:22 pm

Hy!
I had an awful day today..i aint gonna lie..sometimes all thoose things we do and have to do just make me tired, really…
But we have evening animals check soon, so..no time or need for that.

We wont post video on YouTube cause i am really bad with whole online things. But I want cause you all helped IRie to become 4 years old(thank you sooo much!!!) just show him and few tricks he knows..he knows few more..and does a lot more things, but here are thoose from April 2019 for you.
And I hope its working..if not..i am sorry.

It was recorded by me..thats why its from wierd perspective..:)