Unsure of what happened to my pig

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:00 am

And it costs 35 EUR so it better Works! For little bottle..christ:)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:24 am

If you see a human doctor, ask what they think of the picture.

It still looks more like a wart to me.

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:12 pm

I Will, Lynx. I Will send it to tomorrow right away https://www.firstderm.com/
They say its equal as visit..well..idont know. I Will pay and we Will see. I ll write here if it Will be any news.

I would sort of agree with you, the thing is something came out when he squeezed it..it was oily(sort of) and yellow. And if it was wart nothing would came out?Its a little strange(for me at least.)

My sister Will took new photos tomorrow(she s away today)-i can sent it to you than.
Irie is tired today, tough… every vet visit tire animals out i guess.

Hope he ll be alright tomorrow.
We re trying our best..cbd, teaching stay.. making sure his eating gets back to normal..he was normal running around on the floor before, but than went back to sleep. Nebulizer starting tomorrow morning.
I regret i didnt ask vet if i can held him, but i rather stayed quiet or i would say something that you dont say. I try to be polite and calm..as rjespicer wrote..but the thing is i learn to be quiet if i am too disturbed in situations like that.. I can ask some other time..i dont thing calling him now would be good idea. He already stated he can cut it out(Standard method, i know) and sent it on histology.

I ll try to ask themwhen time is right. Do you know its sezame oil is harmful? Cocounat, lindseed is alright as far as i now.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:55 pm

I wish you had someone else to ask - a friend or neighbor who was also a doctor. When you say something came out when it was squeezed, that might indeed indicate something other than a wart.

If you are not seeing significant changes, irritation to it, I would be tempted to just monitor. It does seem this is more secondary to the other issues you are seeing. I guess I focus on this more than some of the other issues not because it is more important, but because it seems more concrete and easier to deal with.

I do not have a medical background but if this was on my skin, I would be gently breaking the skin and using warm wet compresses or soaking in hot water (like the water in a hot bath) along with some attempt to express it to see if it was easily expressed. I did something similar with a lump on Snowflake. It was evident there was no infection present and it ended up being a tumor that she irritated and abraded so there was broken skin on the lump. I took a picture of the excised flesh which helps to show what it was.
https://www.guinealynx.info/trichofolliculoma.html

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:28 pm

Thank you, so much..of course i Will do that. I Will put cbd on it for 21 days and i Will try put warm compress on it and exspressed also. Of course i Will. As I wrote like in your case vet said he can remove it surgicaly.

Irie does not have anything under skin-i am pretty sure..i check it.. Snowflake had it, right? Cause you can feel it..

The thing is i have no idea how many pigs die during anasthesia. Irie s vet say-it really shouldnt be nothing wrong-they diagnosed bordetella infection, Ringos vet didnt agree he said any anasthesia its tough for animals in general. What can I think of it.

I Will just wait few days, so he wont be stressed. Its okay. For infection treatment goes well. Nebuliser Works. As for pellets, he is eating hay all the time, he ate a very little but pellet mush with benebac.. his dropings are better. I think he got fed up with pellets. Cause he looks good and his
weight is good..we Will order oxbow again next week, to..maybe this Will do the trick.
So only this remains mistery.
I totally agree with you.. I think i ll leave it if it doesnt change.

I did ask few other people.
1. you and sef said it s wart like..yeah, but than as i said something came out..so its wart like but not exactly wart. Maybe its something similar than Snowflakes..but I dont think so..i ll do as you wrote..
2. Ringo s vet checked photo-she is very experienced vet-she said its skin formation-i said like tumor she said yeah most likely benign.
3. Iries first vet said its skin formation(exactly like Ringos vet so tumor), but in reality looks a little bit different. He said to check that it doesnt grow in any direction.. including under skin-thats the most dangerous. I really wanted show it to him, not just on photo .. but than the other vet was working.
4. Iries second vet said he s pretty sure its sebacious gland.
5. My sister agrees with both IRies vets, she thinks its sebacious gland, too..but I tought like you and why doesnt have cap than
6. My two best friends from dog world both think its benign..one said its a tumor, another said she thinks it can be gland or something not dangerous. She said she doesnt think its a tumor-she is Quite experienced with vet s stuff.
7. dermatologist from USA said tumor(so formation), but on photo its unclear.
8. Waiting for online first derm results.
9. Mum said she doesnt think its sebacious gland, but also does not look cancerous to her. I agree with you and sef on wart like. Why this came out
I dont know.
So:) ..lord knows, whos right. Hope online derma results Will reveal something..you ll be first to know..and to get new photos
tomorrow.

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:37 pm

Allin all i do not think it matters if its operated in January(four months or two months)..if we decided so.. i do not feel like it now..besides.. as I wrote I can get biopsy..elswhere.. MY mistake i didnt ask Iries vet why he didnt suggest biopsy. I Will spoke to Ringos vets why she also feels (she told me), that its better to remove it completely and put it on histology..and i Will see Ringos vet in 14 days:)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:03 pm

Anesthesia is a problem if a vet uses an anesthetic that suppresses body functions like heart rate. Inhalant anesthetics are safer. Read more here:
https://www.guinealynx.info/surgery.html

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:38 pm

Thanks.. yeah, i know..is it even necessary and are there other options. They are. Despite the vet said we can only do it in anasthesia..i am sooo proud of myself i didnt react..i am..cause if i would open my mouth..that would be the end for us. For sure. Than mydad goes what if you two would react normally and ask proper questions -yeah we failed that...but i wasnt able too..anyway
1. cbd/warm compress/St Johns worth should ruin sebacious cells as well-i hadnt find it this is okay, yet, cbd is on the way to us
2.biopsy
3.Other vets
4. i held pig
5. i teach him to sta.y, but if i cant be around they ll have to listen to me how to speak to him and that is very unlikely,i am sure he didnt get food otherwise he wouldnt jump around..maybe a little but not a lot..i brough favourite saladforhim already, so..they didnt, i bet.
6. I ask the other vet to held pig or that he do it..he is very good, but damn..he aint no my friend why he would do me thoose kind of favours, if they already tried..if they did. Besides they have wierd thing who Works that Works..you cant say oh i came to the other.. i think..besides the other vet is boss of this thing and that is bad enough for us.. i have nothing against him, but we can never get it together.. so..its not working, if its not by now
it never Will, it kind of broke my last 1%faithin him as he said he couldnt do it as if Irie is pitbul-lets be honest, he doesntweight 1kg even.
7. we get exact diagnosis by somebody else, but if nobody couldnt say for certain by now..i dont think so first derm would figure it out. Hope some
of this 7. options Will work.

They use gas, but i know they do lost few pigs(over bladder stones surgeries and some other stuff- they are experienced, but I cant say if quality of this surgeries is the same as in US, i dont know thoose things well enough-all i know is owners are not so persistent as you are and I.
So me and Irie always looked like the craziest, just because we would like to sort our problems properly.

Thanks again.. I am sure wewill figure something out..nothing ever came easily to me and IRie that whywe re hiting it hard or hitting the vets hard..dear dr if we hit you for real..damn:) i wouldnt wish that for him. LOL:). I just cant belive it still..

Lisa12

Post   » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:49 pm

+Iries nick name is El Chapito;)..but vets doesnt know that.. we ll keep quiet

Lisa12

Post   » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 am

One more thing..now we really Will come back with some photos and results.

I just tough his skin formation could also be a result of repeated nebulizer treatments. IT does nothing well for his fur and skin *showering*him with Gentamicyn, every 2 months..

Lisa12

Post   » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:39 am

Not results yet, but teaching stay plan..we re planing to practice every second day. We started nebuliser. His weight is stable..i feed him a bit of CCas he still doesnt wanna eat pellets. Otherwise feeling good
If anybody is interested, this is how i plan to teach him(first session went perfect-today.
STAY
1.session 1 2 sec-24.11
2.5 sec-25.11
3. 7 sec 27.11
4.10sec-29.11
5. 15sec-1.12
6.d20sec-3.12
7.30 sec 4.12
8.42 sec 6.12
9.1min 7.12
10. 2 min 8.12
11.3 min 10.12
12.4min 12.12
13.5min 13.12
14.7-10min 14, 12
15. on the floor practice 16.12
16hold him in his hand practice 1 18.12
17.hold him in his hand practice 2 19.12
18.distractions 1 20.12
19.distractions 2 22.12
20.distractions 23.12
21.in different room with strangers part 1 -24.
22. part 2-25. 12
23. part 3 26.12

If he Will learn as fast i expected+he Will be healthy enough!

Lisa12

Post   » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:40 am

*in my hands of course-my english,sorry:)