'Little Wishbone' Remembered by DaisyMay

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:12 pm

Second picture

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:15 pm

Here is my post to mark the one year anniversary that we lost Jan. It still hurts as if yesterday. Sef again please forgive me! Lynx can you remove all links as I hate Jan's thread full of links. Hoping one link will show a picture.

24/12/2012 TO 27/11/2018

Darling Jan it is so hard to accept you have been gone for a year. Even now I have tears in my eyes, my feelings of loss are so raw! It seems just yesterday we bought you home as a baby. Our hearts ache for you and would do anything to hold you once more!

Miss your little habits and quirks like eating the rockmelon first, giving kisses when asked and the special hugs you would give! Then you would give the stink eye and pretend you are 10ft tall and try to boss everyone around. Including us! You could always make us smile, now the smiles are nothing but tears!

RIP Our beloved girl, always with us and never forgotten! One special little ratbag Angel girl! Hated being ginger and white a touch of green was your favourite!

Wish you were here our sweet baby girl. Treasure all the wonderful memories we shared to together!

JaneDoe

Post   » Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:08 am

I’m sorry, Daisymay.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:10 am

Hi, daisymay. I see that I had disabled use of this host (that I had recommended to you!) and that was the core of the problem you were having.

I re-enabled it. I believe it was disabled because the host (after a period of time) re-uses the urls and unintended pictures show up where the original picture was. Hopefully they have made the assigned urls more unique by now.

FOR REFERENCE FOR YOU

When you want to display pictures, use [ img ] tags to display it. You can only display an image on a link that ends in jpg. So what you will post will look just like this:

Code: Select all

[img]https://i.postimg.cc/43zdLvTw/Picture-322.jpg[/img]
Note carefully that the url ends in jpg and there are img tags in brackets around it. The second img tag has a slash in front of it (this indicates it is a closing tag). On the page with the full editor and preview, you will see a little box that represents a landscape picture. If you hover over this little picture image, you will see what it does.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:16 pm

Glad you were able to get it straightened out, Lynx.

Those are very cute photos.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:03 pm

Those are very cute photos.

She she was cute and how to work the camera! Thanks so much Lynx ans Sef! You'll never know how much it has meant to us!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:43 am

Thank-you JaneDoe. After 12 months it still hurts!