These 4 pigs have 2 days left

critterluv02

Post   » Sun May 30, 2004 12:24 am

Just thought I would post that I got all their photos in my album now. They are not gorgeous photos as I was a bit rushed, but for those who would like to see everyone, at least you can see what each pig looks like.

Just go to: www.picturetrail.com and type in Pigpalooza. They are in the "CA Pigs" album.

I hope they are all snug in their hotel room for the night. I will be looking forward to an update from Wheeky8 tomorrow when they arrive. I hope she has internet access right now.

ChunkyPiggies

Post   » Sun May 30, 2004 12:26 am

Wow very beautiful pigs! Steiner looks like Slim Shady.

Penelop has that really cute, "oh please dont eat me" look.

Charybdis

Post   » Sun May 30, 2004 3:46 am

He acts like Slim Shady too.

Critterluv, those are gorgeous pics. Did we ever figure out what kind of agouti Gordon is?

critterluv02

Post   » Sun May 30, 2004 9:40 am

Erin mentioned a reverse agouti. That is the only feedback I got. I just call him "very striking". haha

critterluv02

Post   » Sun May 30, 2004 7:42 pm

Wheeky8 - are they there yet? I am very anxious to hear how everyone did on the trip.

wheeky8

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 12:27 am

Yes. They're here now. They all made it fine, and no, no babies yet.

We got everyone unloaded alright, and they've settle in. They all dove in to their piles of hay as soon as we got them out of their bins. They were pretty happy to be out of them and run around. It took Eddie a while to settle though, he's a really rowdy piggy! Was he very vocal at your place? Good heavens!Squawk! Squawk! Rumble, rumble. Squawk! He he.

I had a really busy day. My own Hedwig became ill last night, and I had to start her on meds and handfeeding. I've been busy with her all day, and getting quarantine ready, etc. So since I don't think it's a good idea to leave her alone, I've setup with Shannon to have her come and get the pigs going to her place on Tuesday.

I need to go though, I've still got 'work' work to do tonight, due tomorrow, and then do pig rounds again.

critterluv02

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 12:34 am

Thanks so much Wheeky8 for the update. I have been checking my email all day hoping to hear something. I was about to call you but didn't want to bother you.

Yes, Eddie is extremely busy and the whole bunch is vocal. Once they figure out the triggers for fresh food, watch out! They will all squak when they think the goods are coming!

I am relieved to know they got there. Give them all a special chin rub from me when you have time.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 2:55 pm

Yay! My best to Hedwig. Thank you so much for taking them.

wheeky8

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 4:11 pm

Well... Hedwig didn't make it through the night. She passed on early this morning, lying in her cuddlecup with her chin resting on the edge of the fleece, the same way we placed her in there for bedtime, next to our bed at 3:30am. When I woke at 5:30, she was already gone.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 4:14 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. That is so sad.

critterluv02

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 4:34 pm

Wheeky8 - I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Talishan
You can quote me

Post   » Mon May 31, 2004 5:00 pm

Oh no. Oh no. I am so very sorry. My understanding and sympathy to you and V.