Christmas Photo Contest

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 01, 2002 7:17 pm

I don´t know how things all turned out with the photo contest, but in case you didn´t see my pics, I´m going to stick them up here. Anyone else interested in posting their entries are welcome to do so.

I don´t think little Kitten got any votes but mine -- but I won´t tell her if you don´t. Kleenmama, if you want to put up a bigger pic of your pigs, you ought to be able to do so. I think most of the pigs at least got the benefit of tasty treats during the photo shoots (whether they deserved them or not).

(I noticed the other pic would not upload because it´s too big)
Last edited by Lynx on Tue Jan 01, 2002 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinta

Post   » Tue Jan 01, 2002 8:06 pm

Uh oh. Didn´t get a chance to vote. Time ran out, I guess. Can´t take the constant pressure and deadlines

pigpal

Post   » Tue Jan 01, 2002 8:31 pm

Here´s one of my pictures from the competition:

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Jan 01, 2002 11:04 pm

Oh, put up the snowman one! I know you´re going to be one of the winners so you might as well let people see your big guns.

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:49 am

And here is one of mine:

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:49 am

And another one........

GP Lover
My home, ruled by pigs!

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2002 7:50 am

and the final one.......

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2002 9:23 am

It´s nice to see them all collected together. Maybe Kleenmama will post her pic here too (you can use a bigger version with more detail if you want).

pigpal

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:18 pm

OK.... Here´s the disgruntled snowman, with William and Harry enjoying his carrot nose.

I should have played around with the lighting, so it would have been less dingy, but the pigs weren´t peacefully sharing a carrot for more than a few seconds!

I guess Peace on Earth and all that Goodwill stuff doesn´t apply to pigs as I had to haul them out of there before the fisticuffs got seriously underway.

Teresa

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2002 12:28 pm

Mocha

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2002 1:00 pm

Thanks for the pics! I definitely find it absolutely necessary to bring one of everything for each guinea pig or they steal each others food. I don´t want it to turn into one of those Lord of the Flies things.

cavytopia

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2002 9:41 pm

LOL. I find that even when I bring each piggie his own food (slice of pepper, kale green leaf, apple wedge, baby carrot) that Tiny (the younger, less dominant pig) will bypass the bowl and grab whatever veggie right out of Squeaky´s mouth! Yet Squeaky (the dominant) is so patient with Tiny that he just lets him take the veggie and gets another out of the bowl. Of course, we watch them closely to make sure there is no serious fighting and that each gets their fair share.