~Hog Heaven~

Stacia

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:27 pm

Well, I introduced Cupid to my new pig, Sylvester. Just as I thought, they hit it off wonderfully! At first Sylvester followed Cupid around everywhere crying "are you my mother??" And when I say he followed him everywhere, I mean nose to butt -- like a little choo choo train! Cupid is very tolerant and seems to enjoy his new cagemate. It´s kind of funny though because Cupid has gotten a bit tired of Sly´s antics at times but is very gentle about his reprimands. I´ve watched him pull Sly up by the hair on his neck and kind of drop him. He does it a couple of times and Sylvester seems to get the message. It´s really cute to see them interact, and it´s kind of odd that a boar that´s never been around babies would take on the role of big brother so naturally.

I took some pictures of them, and I think they make an absolutely adorable pair. I hope you enjoy them.

Stacia

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:30 pm

Aren´t they cute?!

Stacia

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:32 pm

Hey baby, what´ya say you and me get out´a here.......
Last edited by Stacia on Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stacia

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:35 pm

Get outt´a here kid, you´re cramping my style....

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:37 pm

They are just dolls!!!
Sylvester almost looks like a toy. I´m so glad they have each other!

Stacia

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:37 pm

Whaaaa??? Are you saying I´m not your type?!?

Stacia

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 10:42 pm

What do you mean "he´s" not your type??

Am I your type?....
Last edited by Stacia on Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 11:32 pm

Sylvester is just the cutest thing ever. I´m so happy for you. Here´s hoping Cupid is just as patient when Sylvester discovers what his boy-parts can do.

Stacia

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 11:42 pm

Thanks! I think they are pretty darn cute. And yes, Sly does look like a little toy!

Ciaytee, I LOVE your avatar!

Ciaytee
Almost Inbred

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2002 11:49 pm

Why, thank you. Had to show off my guys, and yours was the best pic of them. I´m still waiting for either Lynx or Nuts to send me the instructions on how to make the rotating avatar so´s I can show off my other two.

How is Sylvester taking to you? Is he warming up and becoming snuggly, or are you just something to be endured in order to get treats?

Stacia

Post   » Sat Jan 05, 2002 12:00 am

Well, he´s a bit moody really. Sometimes he´s very snugly but others he´s hyper and won´t sit still. The last picture I posted was of me holding him in a specially adapted uncooperative piggy hold. It´s effective if not appreciated....

He´s a youngster, he´ll chill out eventually.

Stargazer49

Post   » Sat Jan 05, 2002 4:19 pm

Oh geesh, Stacia, the picture of the "kids" are really adorable! And, your captions sent me off into a gale of giggles...you´re so comical! LOL...

Oh yea, that "specially adapted uncooperative piggy hold" business is something I´m getting VERY familiar with! Since I got little Apatchie for ChiChi´s playmate, all that snuggly business came to a screeching halt. That little traitor, ChiChi, used to be my snuggle bunny...I did, of course, have to be pretty fast even back then come to think of it when it came to catching her IN the crib, but, she´s gone TURBO on me now!! LOL... And, Apatchie is even faster. Needless to say, snuggles and smoochies are few and far between with both of these little furballs of mine...*sniff sniff*...I just love holding them---uhm, when I can catch one of them, of course.

I´ve been thinking and scheming.....maybe a butterfly net.....??? LOL....