Measuring meds in a syringe

cmtigger

Post   » Fri Mar 08, 2002 1:47 am

LOL, not that young! but not very old either. I´m actually a teacher in the Sacramento area.

I found another picture that I thought that I had lost- Luckily I had uploaded it to a server. Here are three of the himi teddies, I think that Rosie is the one in the middle, and Noel is on the left. I know that one of my boars, Howard, is on the right. Howard is the father of both litters.

KarasKavies
For the love of my girls!

Post   » Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:08 am

They are just SO beautiful! I was a teacher for 10 years before I had my youngest child. I taught 1st for 7 years and Kinder for 3 years. Now I am home and working harder than ever! It must be the 3 pigs! LOL!!

I just want to pick up your pigs and put them next to my cheek!

Kara

CenterFielderNo5

Post   » Fri Mar 08, 2002 10:33 am

Awwww Cute little piggies. They give new meaning to the phrase "identical twins"

cmtigger

Post   » Fri Mar 08, 2002 5:58 pm

Actually they are not as soft as they look! Teddies go through several coats as their fur matures. The baby coats are soft and curly or fluffy, then they get courser as they are an intermediate and even more so as an adult. One of my favorite science lesson for younger kids is to take an american and a teddy to school, have the students look at the two animals, then predict which one is softer. I then sit them in a circle, and have them come up one at a time (no talking allowed, and their back is to the rest of the class so they can´t see expressions) and feel each one. Then we have a discussion about whether they were correct or not. It is fun. The kids always have the biggest smiles on their faces after they get to touch the animals. One Kindergarten class kept asking me why they had red eyes... Finally I figured out why, when they asked if the eyes glowed in the dark!