Hybrid of a guinea pig and rabbit?

dreamswept

Post   » Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:39 pm

wholphin = whale + dolphin (specifically a false killer whale and a bottlenose dolphin)

Idiots, don't they know that Pseudorca crassidens (a.k.a the False Killer Whale) is a member of the dolphin family, not the whale family. Hell, even the Orca is a member of the dolphin family.

11guineas

Post   » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:37 pm

I've never seen such a bunch of sceptics in my life! Prepare to be amazed non-believers, as I now reveal for the first time on the internet, definitive proof of the existance of the "Gabbit":

scroll..............

Drum roll...........

gopherdylan
GL Addict

Post   » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:49 pm

I love the top hat, nice addition.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:55 pm

That thing is not real.. there is no poop around it.

gopherdylan
GL Addict

Post   » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:17 pm

It's in the hat, this is a magic guinbit. It's in the middle of a show, just wait.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:28 pm

Oooh.. magic. That explains it!

FAEREYLUNA

Post   » Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:37 pm

I have to add my two sense but I think that Pigs may fly... before we see a Gabbit/Guinbit... Lets see if that magic Pig has wings under that hat!

Thibault

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:41 pm

Obviously he would only poop the special magic sparkly poop anyway, brandibrandi.

Brandilynn
Who's your Branni?

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:00 pm

So true cheese master.. so true..

TexCavy

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:43 pm

Cute. But I'd call it a Grabbit. Sounds funnier.

phlumpetta

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:51 pm

Interesting...

Hamsters, gerbils, mice, rats & guinea pigs all at the moment belong to the Rodentia order. Hamsters, gerbils, mice and rats belong to the Muridae family. (Some sources place hamsters and gerbils in a seperate family.) Guinea pigs belong to the Cavidaeii family.

Rabbits belong to the Lagomorph order, not rodentia.

Horses and donkeys both belong to the family Equidae and genus Equus.
MULE

Dolphins, whales and porpoises all belong to the order Cetacea. But not even all dolphins belong to the same family.
WHOLPHIN

A lion and a housecat belong to the genus Felis. But a tiger belongs to the genus panthernae.
LIGER

Conclusion: Our classification system is flawed and I just wasted a good hour of my time. If there did exist a hybrid of rabbit and cavy, I'd bet it'd look more like this:
http://nationalzoo.si.edu/Animals/Small ... t-mara.cfm

liluqt

Post   » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:04 pm

Did anybody read the article about a zebra and donkey mating? The offspring has stripes on its legs and ears!