Sweet girl looking for a new home/friend in Maryland

beatrice718

Post   » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:27 am

I am looking for a new home and companion(s) for my sweet female guinea pig, Chewbacca. I've had her for four years, and she is about six years old. She is a little shy, but very silly and entertaining. She will cuddle/sit on laps, especially if she has a towel or blanket to burrow into, and she will eat fruit/veggies from your hand once she gets to know you. She does well with kids. Her longtime companion unfortunately just died, and I am moving across the country in a few months so I cannot commit to getting her another BFF. She's never been on her own, so I think she'd be much happier in a pair or group. I realize there's no way to guarantee that guinea pigs will bond, but I'd like to at least give her that chance.

$20 rehoming fee for her safety.

She has a C&C cage, a small assortment of bowls/water bottles, and some toys. I'm happy to include any or all of these things if desired.

Happy to transport her to anywhere within 2 hours' drive of Baltimore, MD.

I can't figure out how to include pictures in this post, but I do have several cute pictures of her that I am happy to email upon request.

Thanks for considering!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:16 am

Good luck finding a wonderful home for her!