1 Year old boy needs a good home! Comes with everything you'd need! Twin Cities MN

MorganM

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:16 pm

Sweet baby boy, Prince Peanut, needs a good home! He loves people but wouldn't bond with our other two. The original owner can't take him back. We really hate to rehome him as we do love him but it's too hard having two separate habitats. I think the main problem is he was totally isolated from birth for a year. However I think that's good news for anyone just wanting a single pig; he does fine! He's not depressed at all and loves interacting with humans.

He'll come with everything you need! That habitat in the photo, the red hidey home, no-leak water bottle and a hay holder will all come home with him.

We call him Prince Peanut because he's got a funny little crown on top of his head! He loves to cuddle however he's quite curious. I've never seen a pig so into sniffing!

We live in the Twin Cities metro area in Minnesota.

Please let me know if you are interested in him and be sure to pass along this info to anyone you think may want a pig!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:57 pm

I hope you can find him a great home.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:54 pm

He's very cute! Good luck, and please be sure to ask an adoption fee for him. That will help ensure that he goes to a safe, legitimate guinea pig adopter.