Two bonded males Petersburg VA

AlyssaCirigs

Post   » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:33 pm

Hi! I have two bonded male guinea pigs looking for a new home!
I recently moved and their area had to be downsized due to the size of the home. To me; it’s not fair to them! They need more room to run and more hands on time then i am able to provide them. Since the move they have not been happy and haven’t let me handle them as easily as they used to!
Their names are Sarge and Chief! They are around two and years old and they love carrots and kale! They are picky and prefer Timothy hay! It’s not the best for them but they prefer the food with the colorful filler snacks inside!
They know the sound of the fridge and will go crazy when they hear a wrapper! We take them to groomers and very few months for proper nail trims!
They come with hat, food, treats, water bottle, their hides, as well has their beds! I am providing everything but their current cage since it is not large enough. ( to ensure they get a proper cage)

It’s not letting me upload images so please shoot me an email or text message if interested!
Lyssa15126@gmail.com
804-926-4038

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:06 pm

Good luck finding them good homes!

I do think they may do fine with the smaller space though. And maybe you could get creative and make it larger? Go up?

AlyssaCirigs

Post   » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:11 pm

Ramps are typically pretty bad for guinea pigs since they are prone to back issues. So building up is a no go. I know they need adequate space to run and what I have is not enough.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:42 am

Ramps are fine as long as they not too steep. It's exercise wheels that are no good for their backs.