Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:31 pm

What a smart & communicative pig!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:51 pm

What a charmer he is! Easy to understand why he has captured your heart! I am glad you are together - for to understand each other, one needs just the right human, too :-)

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:28 am

Aww thanks! There is 2 of us, he always waits when us both are together to make sure that his problems have 4 ears to listen. Hub loves him to bits as well, and Binky knows it, lol!!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:10 pm

So do we, although he probably doesn't know it.

Hang in there, Binky, Mom & Dad are going to keep you up and going!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:24 am

That sweet face, whom I love so deeply, filled with unconditional love when he spots me! Binky has totally captured my heart and I am so grateful for each day he’s with me ♥ His kind little furry soul makes my heartstrings sing from joy!

He’s overly joyed because his arthritis supplements kicked in, and his human mom saved yet another day!

I knew that the moment would come that he would decide that the meds were working, so he needed no more of that icky stuff, lol. He flew into a hidey and instantly pretended to sleep!!!!! I warned Binky that it was time for his meds. He knows that we never pick him up whilst he is asleep! I said "Binky, don't fool me, you are not asleep!". So, he opened his eyes and sighed when I picked him up! Cheeky devil!!!!!!! I had to laugh so hard!

Binky had me in stitches again a few days later!

I always say bye-bye to Binky when I go to sleep, and add a hand movement with my arm stretched up high, clapping the 4 fingers up and down twice.

I was just about to go to bed, and he softly wheeked at me. So, I looked at him, he saw that, and he waved at me, trying to mimic the same bye-bye movement as I do. Leaning on his one front paw, sticking the other above his head and bending his toes twice. Seriously.

I could not believe what I saw and could not stop laughing, but it surely was rewarded with an extra treat!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:08 am

Binky is a marvel! I am so glad you share your stories with us. They bring warmth to my heart and a smile to my face.

I'm glad the glucosamin, collagen, turmeric and ginger have helped him with his arthritis!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:41 am

I'm happy, too. I love hearing about Binky, and even more, I love the pictures. Another piggy to remember forever, although I'm thankful I don't have to just remember him. Binky, you rock, baby boy!

Catie Cavy
Supporter 2011-2020

Post   » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:21 pm

I love that Binky smile!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:06 am

Thanks all! Yep, he usually smiles at me! That was the first thing he learned when he came to live here.

We always thought it took a pig a lifetime to communicate with us better, but Binky has picked up fast!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:10 pm

He is so cute! It's funny, isn't it, how some pigs figure out how to communicate so well.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:33 am

Some pics of my sweetie!!

Just cruisin' and chillin'!

Wheel replacements.

Binky Valentine!

He's a Pigganova!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:33 am

He is such a heart stealer!