Pigjes' Pigs Piggadice part Pee ... oops, Three!

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:43 pm

What a clever, sweet boy Binky is. Quite the heart stealer!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:33 pm

I spoil my piggies too LOL.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:54 am

It's been a long time since I made a vid of Binky, so here it is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1jwW_v9lmw

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:51 am

He's as handsome as ever! I love the soft tunnel you have strung across his living space. He is such a curious fellow.

It was a very quiet video (no sound for me - I hope my computer is still working!).

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:42 am

I wonder if YouTube dimmed the sound, as it's much quieter than the original which I uploaded.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:21 am

Binky! <3

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:54 am

Cute!!!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:57 pm

That was fun!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:55 am

I had some very clever pigs in the past, but have to say Binky tops them all. Not only does he completely disregard his instinct to hide illnesses, he will also inform us non verbally when he wants something done, like move a hidey, or a sleeping bag, by grabbing it with his teeth only when we are watching him, and staring at us. When we do as he intended, he popcorns.

He often is too inquisitive when the cage gets cleaned, up to a point that he's in the way constantly. We say "No" and "Choo" to make him go away for a few secs. Last session, he was a bit too much and told him "Do you mind??? Go and sit with Dollie till it's done and you will get a treat!" So he did instantly. Never underestimate a piggie's brain!

He had an ear infection twice, which took a lot of hassle to get rid off. He developed a new funny thing with all that ear fuss. When he has to go back to the cage, I kiss him and he wants me to kiss one front paw, he puts it on my nose. I then kiss his paw (ignoring where it has been, I can deal with that after, lol) and he smiles at me.

But today, he had hub in stitches. Hub is the one who taught each pig to drink from the bottle when they are inside a hidey, so they would drink when they would become ill as well. Binky has his hummer this week, and it has 2 windows at each side. After the drinking session, Binky usually gets a treat through the other window. He hopped to the other window to get a treat, so hub stuck the water bottle nozzle back in in window nr 1. He hopped to the nozzle, tapped it with his teeth, hopped back at window nr 2. That was "I had my drink already, Pappi, now give me a treat!" notification.

Here he is, helping Pappi to work from home.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:09 am

It must give you such a warm, fuzzy feeling when he communicates with you. Even just reading about Binky gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:04 pm

Really, he is an amazingly communicative pig. And smart too.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:23 am

What a cutie!