Snickerspants Vol. 7: A New Day

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:56 pm

And here's another picture from a Snickers fan... it's Ted Edward Boar in his Hay Cave of Masculinity (from minismama!).

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:32 pm

Haha! Hay cave of masculinity! I love teddies!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:01 am

He does look like his texture would be much like Snickers's, which in my mind is a Very Good Thing.

That's the one way in which Cici isn't going to be able to step up to the Snickers plate. Well, okay, there are probably a couple ways, because she is her own lady and I'm not putting that pressure on her. But also the hair.

Isn't the picture of her wedged in pushing VW's hut away funny? I don't want it to get lost on the last page!!

clairey

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:47 am

I could see Cici and Vickie becoming quite the competitive double act. :) I'm glad Cici is taking her on in her own very special way.

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:07 am

Ah, Cici! Glad there is some goofiness absorbed in that one!

GrannyJu1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:22 pm

I thought the picture and your story was great!

And PomPom, you are a special prize, sweetie! If you ever decide to run away from home, let me know, I'll give you my address or even come pick you up!

AldenM1
Supporter in '21

Post   » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:54 pm

The other human didn't do a nose count at dinner time last night and served the regular dinner when only Miss Cici was home (Cookie, VickieWhiskers, and I were at the vet). Cici bravely threw herself into what she assumed was her assignment and ate three pigs' dinner. Then, when the ladies got home and I served them their lettuce, she tried to help them out too. So she got to spend some quiet time on my lap while they ate.

"Let me go back in there and face the peril! I mean, the lettuce!"

snowflakey
E's Moriarity

Post   » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:44 pm

Miss Cici comported herself with courage and determination when faced with a large dinner. :-)

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:18 pm

Such admirable traits in a guinea pig :-)

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:53 pm

She looks so proud of herself!

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:01 am

Way to go Cici. Why eat for one when you can easily eat for 3.

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:14 am

Alice gets that same look when she's plowed through her bowl. Also, the same green beard. As if she was having a nice soak in a lettuce bath.