Post   » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:38 am

He keeping an eye on the paparazzi!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:52 am

As he should!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:29 am

Mr Bubbles wants his veggies. He's a great guinea pig.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:53 am

I can tell how much you love your guinea pigs! Those furry faces are the best!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:20 pm

Those faces are the first thing I see every day when I wake up. I open his cage and put my face up to his and get my guinea pig hugs and kisses. Makes my day.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:47 pm

Aww!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:54 am

The weather has been really nice the last few days and it was dried up enough for the guinea pigs to go outside. I had a lot of trash and tree branches that needed to be burned yesterday so I didn't get to take them out. Today, they finally got to go out. The grass is still pretty much dormant but there are a few green patches and Mr Bubbles got to eat some of it. It's been so long since he's been out that he hardly knew what to do with himself. I think it was very good for him to get some fresh air and sunshine. It was a little windy so I put up a wind block and I took his hut out to give him some extra shielding.

I got Wilber and Grady out too before the wind got to be too much and grazing time came to a close. I did pick some grass for the others. Rain and low temperatures are coming for the next 2 or 3 days but once the sunshine and warm weather returns I'm taking him and all of the other pigs out again.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:29 am

They will surely enjoy the warm spring weather when it gets here!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:50 am

Perfect day and finally green enough for Mr Bubbles to get his fill of fresh spring grass. It should only be a couple more weeks until the grass is totally green.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:58 am

What a nice plump guinea pig! Spring grass will be here in no time!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu May 12, 2022 3:01 am

Changing the bedding for my guinea pigs. Mr Bubbles is the only one who will sit on the bed and not try to run off. I don't have to put him in the tote and he's never peed or pooped on my bed. He's simply the best guinea pig ever! Even at nearly 6 years of age and with his ongoing eye issue, he's still a very lively guy.

He climbs up my arm. I don't really have to pick him up. The trust is so solid that cleaning his eye daily hasn't diminished it at all! The picture is blurry because I took it as he was on his way up my arm.