Sam and Dean

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Jan 08, 2020 4:09 am

It's not much. A couple of patches with a few blades. Just barely enough for each piggie to get a small handful. They liked it so it was worth the effort.

rjespicer

Post   » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:31 pm

Sam has similar coloring to our girl Chunkita. Very cute.

We regularly give our herd 4x4 trays of Wheatgrass and they love it.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:25 pm

Dean is such a distinguished gentleman!

Sammy wants to see what this new piggie is all about!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:02 am

I got guinea pig kisses from my Sammy.

Dean just likes to snuggle under the blanket.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:41 am

https://imgur.com/gallery/EkXV8dU

Sammy is one wild and crazy little guy! This cracks me up every time I watch it!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:32 am

He is one happy guinea pig!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:06 am

Sammy!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:09 am

Dean!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:50 am

Happy one year anniversary to my boys, Sammy and Dean! Kind of late in the evening but I remembered it just in time. This last year together has been great and they've come so far. No longer the half skiddish, half confused little guys I brought home one year ago. I remember the back and forth between the nighttime cage and the day pen while I got their housing situation sorted out. In retrospect, it turned out to be a good thing as it helped them get used to me handling them.

I also remember the first time I took them outside to graze. I thought they were going to have a heart attack when a loud car drove by or when a plane took off. That is a thing of the past now. They hardly notice anything but the scrumptious green blades of grass. I'm extremely appreciative of the comfort they provided when we lost Scruffy. Dean in particular since he snuggled up to me, but having Sammy run around and act so cute as he always does made me smile at a time when it was very difficult for me to.

All in all it has been a wonderful first year. They are just under 2 years old now and are in great health. I love these little guys and I look forward to many more years together.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:53 am

Happy Anniversary!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:09 am

I love how in time, they learn trust.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:58 pm

Got Sammy and Dean out to graze today too. It was a beautiful and sunny 70° today and they made the most of it. Supposed to be more of the same tomorrow and the lawn is mostly green now. Soon it'll be time to start mowing it again.