Post   » Sun Dec 12, 2021 5:05 pm

Adorable! He looks comfy.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:53 pm

Yes, indeed! A whole lotta cute!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:34 pm

That's the hammock he and Skipper argue over. There's another on the other end of the cage, but they both want that one. They squeak very loudly at each other, but it has never gotten any more serious than that. It's about 50-50 on who wins the argument. Gilligan won that time. The loser usually goes and lays under the other hammock. It really very cute.

mmeadow
Supporter 2004-2022

Post   » Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:39 pm

Adorable!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:37 am

Looks like Gilligan won the battle for the hammock this time.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:00 am

Skipper looks like he wants a kiss and cuddle. Poor little mite! Girls send wheeks and hugs. I could kiss those lips!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:33 am

Skipper is the Fabio of guinea pigs. His long hair is epic. Very soft. He'll wait like that until Gilligan gets out of the hammock and then he'll jump in. If he gets tired of waiting, then he'll go lay under the other one. Those two have a very unique and entertaining relationship.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:16 pm

They sometimes look so inscrutable! One wonders what those laid back shocked expressions really mean!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:06 am

Ha ha Gilligan! I got the hammock now! You had your turn. Squeak all you want. I'm comfortable and I'm not giving it up!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:12 am

Oh poor Skipper. maybe swap hammocks and see what happens. Gilligan you're a mean little cute piggy!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:51 am

Skipper is the one in the hammock in that picture. He's gloating because he got there before Gilligan this time. I have 2 sets of hammocks so I can keep them clean. It's not the hammock. It's the side of the cage it's on. That side is next to Mr Bubbles, who pushes his hut to that side and lays in it. Both Gilligan and Skipper both like to be near their neighbor.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am

Sorry Gilligan! Why don't you get in there and push skipper out? never mind baby he has to eat at some point! Play it cool!