WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Yes, they are two separate pieces. The pads can be changed, or use the canopy with a bed or couch. Snuggles likes his over his couch, he's getting to be such a couch cashew.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Ugh, i want to. But I can't. I hate only getting paid once a month. :( Maybe they won't be gone by the end of the month. Good thing I didn't show Mouse, he would be disappointed in me. :-/

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:11 pm

I can imagine. Bi-weekly was hard enough at some points, I can only imagine monthly! I don't think Mouse could ever be disappointed in you, he knows how much his momma loves and spoils him. He would think you being very responsible as do I.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Okay, I caught a good couple of pictures with Waddles the Platypus. If you want them. And then I'm done with unsolicited photos, and will stop spamming your thread, I promise. But who could resist a platypus pillow?!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Love the photos! I suppose if Mouse will not come live with us I will have to do with them :-P I always love to see photos, I just adore him. I wonder if he knows he has admirers?

GP_mum
Supporter in '13

Post   » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:36 am

I can't believe I missed the new items of the canopy and pads. Very lovely, espeically in the Poo fabric. I agree, the shipping cost is the killer.

Meanwhile, the HZ tunnel continues to be a big hit with my girls. The spot where it's located has the largest pile of poop as they tend to poop just outside of the tunnel, ha ha.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Agreed on the shipping costs to. If I could do it free I would!

To funny GP_mum. I'm starting to think they do the poo just outside thing so we don't take them away to often. Watch out, they are getting wise to us. Before we know it there's going to be little Pinky & The Brain piggies everywhere *wink*.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Forgot to say there was some new pre-made items and pre-designed things.

Image4 Reversible Lounger Beds are ready to ship!

Image2x3 Cage Blanket (pre-design, will be completed when ordered). This one sort of reminds me of a hall way and class rooms. Definitely unique!

Both are listed on page 6 and lots more is listed on site. Cheers!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:04 pm

Test model #1 didn't have the finished look I envisioned but it does look rather interesting in a sort of bus style and perfect size for ferrets or a pair of piggies.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 pm

"Get In The Bus!"

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:16 pm

Piiiiigtures! :)

Mouse's cage, sponsered in part, er... mostly, by Windespirit! :)

Happy Mouse, thanks to the wonderful gift surprise package! :) Thanks, anonymous gifter! ;)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:08 pm

The magic bus, right Lynx!?

We all love Mouse! He is such a good modeler. Love his cage, so bright and cheerful :-)

The first lap quilt is finished and looks great! Started it couple weeks ago to release some pent up creativity and did a little each night and here's the results.

Flannel top and fleece back with a stippled top stitching. The pink on the 4 corners (8 squares total) each have a raised guinea pig outline where there is no stippling. Finished size is 35" x 35" and $68.00
No special care is needed, though a gentle wash cycle will prolong the fabric life. It can be purchased on the web site in the pre-made section.
(Note - this is not intended as a cage blanket)