WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Aw, they look so contented! I like the watermelon print too.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 pm

The girls look so comfortable Linshad02. Looks like Latte left a claim on hers to ;-) Thank you for sharing!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:44 am

I think she may have. This is the second morning I have come out to see them in that exact same configuration.
Ooops, I ordered another cuddle cup. Had to make the number even since Latte came with a cup when we adopted her. ;)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:23 am

That is a good configuration! No doubt Alice will be happy with another Lounger Bed. She never seems to get bed hair either, I'm jealous!!

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:11 am

I remember meeting Selena and am glad she is doing well. What a pretty little lady!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:00 pm

Thank you C.Cole! Selena has such the queenly attitude to, she's such a hoot.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:48 pm

Hope ya'll indulged a bit in the 'cranberry juice' to bring in 2013!

Site will be up and running but site ordering/shopping cart will be down for a bit for some maintenance. I'm having someone else look at it so I can't give a time guesstimate.
Feel free to email me still.

Few emails and orders to catch up from the holidays, no worries, I'm getting there!!

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:26 pm

Do you have any tracking on your end for mousey's package?

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:42 pm

Auntie Windespirit, you have outdone yourself yet again.
Latte and Alice absolutely say that these are their favorite beds.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:00 am

Oh, I love that picture! Could I use it somewhere in the guide? (and maybe add it permanently here?) It is so darn cute!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:25 am

Iastate09 - I got it saying delivered day after you posted. I guess paypal didn't send the tracking info? I hope it got to you safely.

Aww, smootches to Latte and Alice! I know I replied to your email earlier then I got to thinking, maybe they would like to be my next piggie stars to show off the Cavy Crafts? I just adore Latte and how she portraits wide eye innocence, and of course Alice playing the hermit. :-) It's ok to say no to, I complete understand being shy *wink*.

My web site help lied about knowing the software I used, messed things up and didn't tell me for 4 hours while he played around to a unrecoverable status of those pages. *double face palm* So I spent the next 19 hour reinstalling all my site software, configuring, and get back to functional ordering status again but I lost the layout of all the cart/checkout pages so the new one got put on a few months sooner then I planned. It's all functioning but I have a suspicion some sort of back image conflicts going on at the moment, if you run across it you won't be able to miss it though can see thru it, trust the text where links are at if unsure.

Dispite that setback, finally next newsletter is out and next house is released. Last year a customer requested a honey pot, thus inspiring the Jar House

They are a roomy 12" round, aprox 14" tall and has one absorbent layer sewn into the bottom. These are also roomy enough for cuy, and a ferret would probably prefer if tipped on it's side for their longer body.

Introductory special on Jar Houses, purchase one and get $10 off on a second using the code JAR13 now till Jan.31st.

There are still a couple more seasonal items left in the pre-made section to that are marked down!
I think that's all the updates for now!!

linshad02
Supporter in '13

Post   » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:23 am

Lynx, I just saw this. If you are talking about Alice and Latte in their beds, by all means, feel free. You can use any of my pictures at any time.