What the Hell? (or, Tump's Descent into Madness)

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:39 pm

A total of eight WH staffers involved with the rally have tested positive for Covid-19 so far:
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/22/us/politics/trump-campaign-coronavirus-tulsa.html

Seriously, how does trump not catch it?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:04 pm

Priceless. I do see some fab ads. So much material. It kills.

Another take...

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:36 am

Lincoln Project ads - Yes!

Husband heard somewhere that trump wears lifts in his shoes. If he does, they would make it hard going down a ramp. I don't know how he's managed to avoid catching coronavirus.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2022

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:03 am

Love the Lincoln Project.

There's something going on with Trump's health. He's moving odd like he lacks coordination. It looks like a balance issue or something neurological the way he walks leaning forward and taking small steps.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:16 am

I think he's got one of the frontal lobe dementias, and maybe Parkinson's disease.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:22 am

Hard to say, especially when his physician lets trump write his own "clean bill of health."

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:41 pm

I was thinking Parkinson's too, since I have it. Balance issue, check (big hosta I fell into last week), walks leaning forward, check (I cringe every time I walk past a mirror & see myself leaning), taking small steps, check, moving like you lack coordination, check, aphasia, check.

But, yeah, some of those can be symptoms of dementia, especially the small steps and memory problems. I have a friend whose husband was having some strange psycho/neuro problems. Turned out he had hydrocephalus.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:10 pm

What's more disturbing--the shit that comes out of his mouth, or the cheering of several thousand people when he says them?
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/24/politics/donald-trump-arizona-speech/index.html

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:20 pm

Do they actually listen to what he says or just wait for him to stop talking so they can yell. Unfortunately, they like what comes out of his mouth.

I wonder how many cases that rally will cause, and then the one in Arizona. I don't know how he has avoided catching it.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2022

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:55 am

All I can say is I bet Hillary could walk that ramp at West Point - dressed in a skirt and pumps to boot!

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:51 pm

"...I don't know how he has avoided catching it."

I saw an article leading up to the Tulsa rally which describes how staffers who interact with him have to get constantly tested to make sure they aren't positive. No one else is allowed to get anywhere near him. Basically , he moves around in an invisible sterile bubble .

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:03 pm

Must be nice. Meanwhile, he "jokes" about telling his people to slow down on testing. With well over 100,000 American deaths and counting.

There really aren't adequate words to describe how vile, deeply disturbed and thoroughly reprehensible this man is.

Crazy4me

Post   » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:43 pm

I can't stand the man. This man is all about himself and could care less about those who are sick from this virus, lost loved ones, or have died from this virus. I wish Trump and all of his supporters get this virus. Maybe then they might realize Trump doesn't give a crap about them (wishful thinking on my part).

And for gosh sake, quit stating this "China virus." I don't care where it came from, all I care about is it is here causing heartache and misery. What happened to defending the U.S. from threats both foreign and domestic?

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:40 pm

Rampant incompetence, cronyism and corruption, coupled with a total lack of leadership and human decency from a man who only cares about himself and his re-election, have resulted in an epic FAIL on so many levels.

Meanwhile, while Rome burns:
"I just had the privilege of signing a very strong Executive Order protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues - and combatting recent Criminal Violence...Long prison terms for these lawless acts against our Great Country!"
https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/26/politics/trump-signs-monuments-executive-order/

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:08 pm

He couldn't be a decent president if his life depended on it.

Waddles
Party Poop-er

Post   » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:12 pm

More on how he avoids catching it:

"...When he travels to locations where the virus is surging, every venue the President enters is inspected for potential areas of contagion by advance security and medical teams, according to people familiar with the arrangements. Bathrooms designated for the President's use are scrubbed and sanitized before he arrives. Staff maintain a close accounting of who will come into contact with the President to ensure they receive tests."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/26/politics/donald-trump-coronavirus-protocols/index.html

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:11 am

Ah, but there is no danger. No danger. It will be gone in a month. It will be gone by the summer.

What a waste of taxpayer money when intimate knowledge of covid19 could educate and save lives.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:36 pm

White House Barbie says, “The president does read and he also consumes intelligence verbally. This president, I’ll tell you, is the most informed person on the planet Earth...”

Which begs the question: are her pants, in fact, on fire?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:29 pm

I see smoke...

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2022

Post   » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:16 am

Wow, did they actually check every person on planet Earth to determine how informed each one was? That would take a long time - maybe they used Survey Monkey.

174 posts