COVID19 Vaccines - get it when you can!

RavenShade
Thanks for the Memories

Post   » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:54 pm

Yes.

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:24 pm

I am all for vaccine mandates! Every death is a person, and I think some people have neglected to understand this, and this is why we are still dealing with this virus today. I myself don't the magnitude of this virus, but seeing those endless rows of flags would surely be eye opening for me.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:02 pm

Yes, sometimes something visual can really smack you in the face with reality.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:18 pm

Husband and I both got our boosters yesterday. Yay!

I did wake up this morning with chills, fever, nausea, headache, and a bit of dizziness---same as when I got my 2nd shot. Better this afternoon but the fever is back. Small price to pay!

Has anyone else had symptoms with it? Mr. Sef seems fine.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2020

Post   » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:45 pm

Hi Sef, I got my booster on Friday along with the super flu shot. The pharmacist said I should plan on feeling tired the next day, so I stocked up on coffee and chocolate to pamper myself. No symptoms at all - just sore muscles in both upper arms. husband got his booster yesterday, he feels fine as well.

However, if either of us does anything stupid, it's because that darn booster changed our DNA!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:35 pm

Got my flu shot a few days ago and the booster a couple weeks or so ago. No symptoms from either. I do think symptoms can be a good sign - that your body is learning how to fight.

Crazy4me

Post   » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:46 pm

Sef, I had a very sore arm, body/muscle aches, headache, no appetite and just felt crappy. This accured the next day after booster. The same day as the booster I wanted to eat everything in sight, but arm soreness increased.

I have heard that some people have no reaction at all after booster, others have only a sore arm, and some feel really crappy. Good thing what I experience and others, only last a day or two!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:25 pm

It's interesting, the range of reactions to these vaccines.

Today I'm having a very sore arm, more nausea, and some mental fog. It has been a bit of a struggle functioning for work.

Ditto---glad these residual effects don't last too long!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:57 am

I got both the flu shot & the covid booster. I had a sore arm with the flu shot & no reaction to the booster.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2020

Post   » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:50 pm

Monday my husband got his booster. Today he went clothes shopping at JC Penney. He bought coordinating lounge pants and shirts so he would have something new to wear around the house. Definitely a change in his DNA!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:25 pm

Ha!

We'd ask you to post pictures but -
-he'd have to be holding a guinea pig!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:53 pm

Hahaha!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:58 pm

Has anyone had any lingering effects from the Covid booster? It's strange, and I don't know if it's related to it or not, but for the past couple of weeks I have had a dull headache practically every day and a sort of brain fog that is making it hard for me to focus on things---particularly work. It could be stress (which has been quite high lately), but it feels like something else is going on. A friend who recently contracted and recovered from Covid, was telling me earlier this week about her lack of concentration, forgetting things that she wouldn't ordinarily forget, and just feeling generally "off" and it sounds a lot like what I have been experiencing.

Just curious if anyone else here has noticed anything like this post-booster.

bpatters
And got the T-shirt

Post   » Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:03 am

Not here.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:05 am

Do you think a covid test might help? I would think it could rule out covid as a cause of your symptoms.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2020

Post   » Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:58 am

I never noticed any effects from the booster, and only a few hours of fatigue from one of the original shots. But I agree that a Covid test might be an idea, just to rule it out.

As you said, stress can also cause those symptoms. And the stress level has been constant for months now.

96 posts