Our Darling Angel Joy

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:05 am

OUR GENTLE ANGEL JOY

24/12/2012 TO 13/01/2020

Our sweet baby girl, it is so hard for me to write this as even now am having trouble believing you are gone. You were so gentle and patient and you put up with so much with vets and your sister Jan. She thought she was 10 foot tall and boss of everyone and everything. Still remember bringing you home.

You never smiled and many the stink eye we would get but that made us love you all the more! Our time together went by so fast but we hoped you were happy and thank-you for so many memories! You were a relaxed loving wee thing and loved your cuddles and knew how to stretch out.

We will not say goodbye sweet Joy we will say till we meet again! Also sorry you are reunited with your little pesky sister Jan again. Maybe being in paradise has mellowed her out. For ever in our hearts, thoughts and our dreams. What we would
do for one more cuddle, one more kiss. To have our baby back for 5 minutes, we'd never let you go! RIP beloved girl! Munch on the green grass, popcorn in paradise. Forever young and in perfect health! Joy we will keep you safe and close to us always! With friend Jaffa who left 3 weeks before you!

RIP OUR LITTLE PRINCESS!

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:55 am

I am soooo sorry!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:39 am

Thank-you pigjes for your kind words.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:19 pm

I'm sorry. It's always so wrenching when they go. And losing 2 in 3 weeks - that's so hard.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:16 pm

Thank-you Bookfan for your kind words. It was/is hard losing 2 sweet babies in less than a month.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:19 am

My condolences. Your little piggies are so lucky to be so loved. I hope all the happy memories help to comfort you.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:55 am

Thank-you ItsaZoo for your kind words. In time I hope so! For now they just bring tears!

rjespicer

Post   » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:34 am

What a cutie.

I hate that these little furballs are so fragile and have such a relatively short life span.

RIP Joy.

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:27 am

Thank-you rjespicer for your kind words. I just wish vets here treated them half as good as they do dogs and cats! I know Joy lived to 7, but if the damn vets here knew more those 7 years may have been a little better for her. Especially with her heart!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:31 am

Joy
24/12/2012 to 13/01/2020
Our sweet baby girl, you struggled so hard with that bad ticker of yours and you put up a good fight for a year. You never complained except when you'd have a fight with your enemy the flannel. How you would tug at it and go crazy. You like all the girls suffered at the hands of those damn vets.

But like all our girls you were a gentle soul! Feel so sorry you passed away as now you are with your pesky sister Jan for all eternity. Till we meet again Sweet cheeks. RIP and know we will never forget you or any of the girls!

You all gave us so much love and companionship words are not enough to thank you all! Bless you all dear babies! Wish you were here once more our sweet little lamb!

Sorry picture link wouldn't work. Should be a picture there. Please use the link.

pigjes
Cavy Comic

Post   » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:06 am

I am so sorry! Big hugs!!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:09 am

I added image tags to your link so it should work now.

Some guinea pigs are forever in our hearts and souls.