WindeSpirit.com-Original Cage Blankets-Igloos-Tunnels-&

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Still says forwarded, you should get it, just takes a them longer when they have to look up address, it would say returned if it was coming back to me.

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:36 pm

It has arrived!!! :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:09 pm

Hope Mouse is having a easier time staying dry iastate09 :-)

I'm hopelessly behind on the newsletter again folks, I'm sorry! It tends to be the one thing that gets put to the back burner.

October Sales
10% off Tents
15% off Lounger Bed Corners
20% off Designer Pads
25% off Pumpkin Houses

See all the houses available for a snuggly warm winter.
Don't forget to browse thru all the pre-made items!

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Many items have been marked down in the pre-made section. Here's just a couple

HZ Tunnel (page 8)

Hang Out Cozy (page 6)

Lounger Bed (page 3)

Hay Hammocks, chiller bags, and more!

17 new cotton prints have also been added over the past month, including a holiday Hello Kitty

And now to finish the rearranging of the piggies side of the front room and getting all the pre-made things tagged and on the new shelving unit. Cheers!

Cinnabuns Legacy

Post   » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:49 am

I love that HZ tunnel! Also, the two by four cage blanket with the embroidered cavy on it! I need to get to ordering another cage blanket maybe even two more, they seem to like it so much but right now I only have the one so it has to rotate for them all to use it. That sherpa is really wonderful stuff, they seem to spend the most time sleeping on the sherpa part of it. Plus the cage blanket is so puffy they don't even need cuddle cups and seem to ignore them except to "bean" in them, when that cage blanket is in.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:01 pm

*chuckles* I love your description Cinnabuns mom, to bean in them. That makes clean up easier for you! I'm glad they like their cage blanket so much, hopefully nobody has any more wet bum problems either!

You mean this blanket? :-P

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:21 pm

I forgot to post pictures!

Mouse proudly and lovingly modeling his new ultra-absorbent, soft and warm-for-winter fleece/sherpa Pooh beds!

Thanks, Windespirit! <3 whisker kisses! <3

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Mouse, you are such a handsome boy! Smooches right back :-)

Unfortunately we lost two more hammies over the past week. Tunnler (robo) last Saturday and Mitz (chinese) Thursday. Digger (robo) hasn't been well either and just wants to be held. She has a chance of pulling through, she's a fighter.

C Cole-Chakotay

Post   » Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your hammies. They just don't live long enough.

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:52 pm

Thank you C.Cole. You're right too of course.

Unfortunately Digger didn't pull through. All 3 passed in a week of each other. And the blues of it all I buried my head into sewing again to keep tears at bay.

Which brought on a storm of things getting done though it probably doesn't look like it.
First off is who's being a little nut Acorn House give a way.

Next up, pre ordering will not be needed this year (yeah!) but still be sure to order your Sleigh in time for the festivities!
GL's own Mr. Demus625 with Malachai showing off for us :-)
A wider version is also scheduled to be released on the 10th.

Next we have giving "the Boot" a pleasurable experience!
These are designed to be used either standing to climb in or laying toe up to walk in which is the guinea pig way, of course. On sale until Nov.9th for only $19.50!

Stocking Pads have finally been added to the Designer Pads after how many years now? And we're discussing the hanging and ornaments that we've done previously, by request I've always done them or as gifts, but lets not hold breath beyond that with everything else going on.

Monthly Sales:
10% off Tunnels (pre mades including HZ's are 20% off)
15% off Acorn Houses and Hanging Hide-a-ways
20% off Gumdrop Houses

My little elf also got several pre-made reversible blankets done last month and now listed. Including a few with the skel-animals and some with paw prints.

I think that about wraps it up for the moment as Eric has decided I've put him off for over and year now and he's taking me out for dinner weather I like it or not. Well now! Hope to see a few being a little nut in their own way when I get back :-)

iastate09
Supporter in '15

Post   » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Emailed you! :)

WindeSpirit
Sewing for a Cause

Post   » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 am

I've been sitting on the edge to be a participating seller on the black friday ordeal this year or not. I have to admit, people get really crazy and some down right rude out there. One part of me is ashamed to contribute in any way to that, while another part knows some of the guinea pig community wait for these sales. So I think I'm going to do something I do in the spring from now on.

2 Days (Nov. 23rd & 24th)
I'll match the purchases from the pre-made/pre-designed section and send those items to rescue(s) in need. Quilts will be substituted with Lounger Beds or Corner Pockets.

Sales & What's New for details.

I hope everyone in the USA was able to enjoy their Thanksgiving Day and be with friends and family!