Mr. Bubbles and Scruffy

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:39 am

Veggies won't really put weight on, though, but it's a good sign that he's interested in lettuce! On the tomatoes...I buy the so-called "grape" tomatoes, which are supposedly less acidic. My guys like those well enough. Might be worth a try?

Renonvsparky

Post   » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:43 pm

I tried grape tomatoes when they were babies. Neither of them were even remotely interested in them. No biggie. Scruffy is getting plenty of vitamin C and the rest of the nutrients he needs. There's no need to upset Mr Bubbles by trying to get him to eat tomatoes. He's golden right now in every way. Healthy, happy and having the time of his life! I'm going to weigh them both in the morning.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:14 am

So I found this feed store that breaks up a few of their big bales of meadow grass and sells it in 5 lb bags. I got some to mix in with the timothy hay I got so they get a good blend. Before I do that, I thought I would give the guys a handful of it as a change of pace. Mr Bubbles wasted no time laying in it and munching. How cute is this?

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:59 am

Very cute!

Heaven on earth for a piggy?

Renonvsparky

Post   » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:34 pm

Absolutely! He's still my little buddy.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:14 pm

Scruffy and Mr Bubbles here. Our brothers, Sammy and Dean had their time outside, but now it's our turn. We thought our human was going to forget us, but he didn't. Sammy and Dean ate all of the grass in their spot, so our human moved the pen over here. That's good because the grass is greener here. It's long just the way we like it. Our brothers took too long to eat their fill of grass, so we have to eat as much as we can before it gets too much later.

It's cool out here and the wind is starting to pick up, but our human always finds a way to protect us from it while we eat. Our brothers also told us that our nail trim time is coming soon. I hope they don't quick us this time. Our nails are very dark and we have long quicks. That makes trimming our nails more difficult, so wish us luck. Bye for now!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:16 pm

I am glad it was a good day to go outside. Miserable, humid, a thunderstorm here.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:03 am

Those are some lucky little piggies!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:30 pm

One of the human kids left their stuffy outside and I just love to cuddle with it while I'm enjoying some grass. I don't want to cuddle with my brother, Scruffy because he's too high strung and doesn't stay still so this guy will have to do.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:09 pm

That is so cute!

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:33 pm

Awwww. :)

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:28 pm

Beautiful coloring!