The 3 (new) little piggies

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:45 pm

It sounds like you've got your hands full. Glad your cat is getting the diabetes stabilized, that will free up some of your time. I hope Mr. Bubbles is improving. Take care.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:01 am

Spent a little time with my Oreo cookie. He's not big on being a lap piggie, but he likes to crawl around and explore. That includes checking out the camera. It's very cute, but it makes getting a clear photo a lot harder. Don't you just love his little face?

Renonvsparky

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:06 am

This little guy is definitely part Peruvian. It's almost time for a trim. You don't want that getting nasty on you. He's really a very handsome guy!

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:35 am

He looks so soft and silky!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:20 am

Yes, Oreo has an adorable face. I love piggies who are interested in everything. Next guy (forgot name) is just beautiful. What a coat! We had a DEW pig like that with sort of a skirt on her back half + a rooster tail. She was quite elegant, like she was dressed for a ball.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:05 pm

Very cute, happy pigs. :)

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:37 pm

Those piggies are so lucky!

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:14 am

https://i.imgur.com/9D7C7Oo.gifv

Quick the little ham!

daisymay
Supporter 2016-2021

Post   » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:41 am

A little dark. All I could see was a thumb and red shirt/dress? Hoping piggies are well!

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:58 am

The pig looks very small. It's hard to tell.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:13 pm

My thumb is running down the middle of his back. Sorry it is so dark. Did you hear him squeaking in contentment? Gilligan is pretty small.

Renonvsparky

Post   » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:22 pm

Oreo getting floor time. This is how we do things in the winter when it's too cold to be outside. He's totally doing hit and run on the hay. He's already taken out the little bits of carrot I put in there for him. He doesn't seem to be apprehensive about running around on the floor. Had Gilligan and Skipper out before him. They explored the floor pen for a few minutes, then lost interest and just laid in the tunnels. They were sleeping when I got them out to give them floor time, so that might have something to do with it.