Our girl Cherry has taken ill and has lost some of her appetite

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:03 pm

I am so sorry for your loss but know you did the best for her. I understand the worry you have gone through. It is stressful to constantly care for an ill guinea pig and not see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am glad your vet helped you make this difficult decision. You have our sympathy.

I think Flicker works. There are others too.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:36 am

My condolences, I'm sorry that Cherry could not recover. I understand how stressful it was to care for her during her illness. I have been through that with dogs and it feels like you are giving hospice care - it is just exhausting.

You are such good pet owners, maybe in the future when the kids are older, you will find time to take in a guinea pig or two who need a good home.

Take care of yourselves.

duskern

Post   » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:08 am

Like I wrote some time ago, I wanted to put up a couple of pictures of her. Can't remember if I've done that before, but I'd like you all to see that lovely red little girl you have all helped me care for so much! There's a nice picture of her and Luna in the Luna thread also.

She was so lovely and beautiful, I have tears in my eyes just looking at the pictures <3

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:44 pm

Yes, what a beautiful girl she was! And what lovely button eyes!

I know you miss her terribly.

Bookfan
For the Love of Pigs

Post   » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:44 am

She was adorable, especially her face. I'm sorry you lost her.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:04 am

She was just lovely and also very fortunate to have had such a caring home.

duskern

Post   » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:04 am

Thank you so much everyone. It means a lot to me <3 I just really wanted to let you guys see some pictures of our two beautiful girls that many of you have helped over the last couple of years.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:39 pm

And thank you for sharing your pictures of them.

duskern

Post   » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:10 pm

You are welcome Lynx!