New foster coming!!

RubySimon

Post   » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:29 am

Waddles, Binder clips are crazy amazing! LOL. I use them EVERYWHERE too. I wanted to be able to get the forests out easily. Cable ties work for these but make them more permanent, the clips work great.

Thanks Lynx. I am so obsessive about my exotics habitats having good air circulation. I will admit, I took those pics shortly after I cleaned the cage! We all know what poop machines pigs are! I clean pens every day. Many moons ago I used paper bedding, but found it took so long to clean, this works so much better for me. Everyone is on fleece and with exception of Dash, my rabbit (who BTW, got a fleece forest too), I change fleece daily. Dash uses a litterbox, so his fleece stays clean forever thankfully, since his pen is 4'x10'! I have read about people who litter trained their pigs, I am very envious.........

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:33 am

One of the few downsides to fleece is if you shake it out and it is really "wet". I learned to do gentle shakes so as not to spatter liquids about!

RubySimon

Post   » Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:24 am

HA! Yes, I have heard bad words from husband occasionally when he gets shaking the bedding too enthusiastically! Thankfully, he is a fast learner.

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:17 am

I like those fleece forests. There are no legs to get in the way of zoomies. I may have to try that. I have a little triangle clipped to one corner that Gidget uses as a hammock. In the other corner I have a wire shelf that’s made for cupboards to add more space. I have to have a pad secured on top so she can jump up on the roof and stare at me when she’s hungry for veggies.

Lynx
Celebrate!!!

Post   » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:38 am

Those guinea pigs stares speak volumes!

ItsaZoo
Supporter in 2023

Post   » Fri Dec 23, 2022 2:34 pm

The smallest family member is the boss around here.

Sef
I dissent.

Post   » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:32 am

Oh my word, so CUTE!!!